EAH Get Support

I am using version 1.35 on Windows 10 Home (64 bit), but regardless of compatibility settings and antivirus being disabled, EmpAdminHelper.exe simply will not run no matter what I try.

My friend can run it just fine on Windows 7 Home (64 bit) with no issues, using no compatibility settings whatsoever.

Any ideas?

Hey,

We have a trouble shooting page for EAH. Maybe you find your case there:
https://eah.empyrion-homeworld.net/documentation/trouble-shooting

Otherwise as mentioned in the prerequisite documentation page: do you have the latest .NET dotnet framework installed?

According to the .NET installer, Windows 10 allegedly already has .NET Framework 4 as a part of the operating system.

Details

Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is already a part of this operating system. You do not need to install the .NET Framework 4 redistributable. More information.

Same or higher version of .NET Framework 4 has already been installed on this computer.

Also, the trouble shooting page you linked seems to be unrelated to my case.

EDIT: I even tried to install the newest .NET 4.6, and get:

Details

.NET Framework 4.6 or a later update is already installed on this computer.

EDIT EDIT::

After going into Add/Remove features and forcibly enabling all .NET profiles, AND re-downloading the FULL EAH and extracting, (also I checked and removed all compatibility settings, which oddly enough, were still in place despite deleting the entire folder) it is NOW WORKING.

Thanks!