EAH to Server update checks

Hello,
First off, this tool is by far the greatest tool i have ever used for Empyrion. Thank you for this!

My question is; When setting up the Playfield Faction Restrictions, I have it all set up, and it works the way it should, but when I go into orbit for that faction playfield it takes between 5-10 minutes for me to be teleported out. After it teleports me out, i get spammed about 10 times about being warped out of the faction restricted playfield. Is there a setting im missing so the tool/server recognizes that im in the orbit within seconds instead of minutes?

Hey,

glad it helps you.
Sorry for the trouble. I updated the Docu ( https://eah.empyrion-homeworld.net/documentation/features/restricted-playfields ) on the very bottom to give some more information. I hope that is the problem.

It could be 2 things:

• You have no valid “last allowed Playfield” set for the Player, or its the Planet which is also restricted, right? To test that warp yourself to another Orbit (where you are allowed) and after a minute Warp into that restricted Playfield again. Does this work now?

If not:

• Can you check your settings: Config\Features\Player reload (in seconds): This should be set to 30 - 40 seconds by default. This can also have a affect on when he will warp you. So I hope its not set to a few hundred or so.

Please let me know if that worked or not.

Hey Jascha,

Thanks for the reply. The player reload time was set to default 30. The problem did seem to fix itself somehow, and is working properly. I think the entire server needs to be shutdown and restarted if you make a change to any playfields in regards to changing the faction owner. Thank you again for your help!