EAH wont regonize .yaml files

I never did get the whole thing set up like I wanted and ended up cancelling the server with HH. I was using a Dell computer with Windows 10 on it. I had Norton Anti-virus on it. But with new CyberPower computer I was able to at least get the front part of the AdminLite to tell me successful

I just gave up due to the complexities of this program and no real true guide on what to do. Yes, Rex and Jascha were willing to help but process was taking forever. I understand I am not their only problem to deal with so I left HH.
I do still play Alpha8 on servers and on my SP
Hope this helps answer your question.

I am getting the exact same error with Host Havoc, was there ever a resolution to this issue, they have verified my settings are correct and they also say they can connect to my server. This is very frustratingā€¦

Like I stated above. The problem cleared up when I did the install on the new computer. I never got any
helpful help from HH. I ended up canceling the server with them. Yes, I got the successful installation but was unable to get anything after that to work. I have since just given up on Empyrion all together due to the Alpha 9 releases. The game to me is dead now.

Iā€™m surprised they even responded to you. My friend had an open ticket open for a week, no response. Eventually they just shut it down in favor a new provider. GTX Gaming is a good one, as is Nitrado.

Please wait until @Jascha is back @Steej.

Itā€™s tricky to get the full potential out of EAH on Shared Hoster. But a web based solution is maybe coming soon.

I actually fixed the issue myself, removing the port in the server ip resolved the issue. Not on the FTP tab but the Setup tab.

Rob

1 Like