EB Issues

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: I am unable to use the eb:cointocr command anywhere but bank proper, and I am level 5 EB. The screen shot is inside ECC Trader
Player(s) with issue: H Dresden
Server: NA
Time (cb:time): 6/15/18 ~04:30

Playfield: ECC HQ
Structure Name(s): N/A
Structure ID(s): N/A
How can we help you now: I would like to use the eb:cointocr command on any playfield that is pve. I found I attached wrong screenn shot. Correcting now.

Dresden

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: Unable to purchase items as my bank account shows 0 when trying to purchase a weapon at ECC Weapons store. I have $55k in bank.
Player(s) with issue: H Dresden
Server: NA
Time (cb:time): 6/15/18 ~04:35
Playfield: ECC
Structure Name(s): ECC Gun Store
Structure ID(s): N/A
How can we help you now: I would like my bank account to reflect the correct amount when trying to purchase an item from gun store. I may not get all my rp for this day without it.

Attached is 2 screen shots, separated by a few moments. I have a complete video if you wish.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Dresden

The correct image for issue 1 is now attached.

Sorry for wasting your time.

Dresden

Good Morning @BuckeyeJim

No problem.

First problem:
See here:

In your specific screenshot you are standing in the Trading Zone. Please visit the Bank Zone on the opposite area of EGS HQ.

Second problem:
If the NPC Trader is requesting Cash which he does in your screenshot, it means you need Money Cards in your inventory. He is a weapon dealer, so no Bank, ya know? :wink:

I know where the bank is, but I am EB level 5, doesnt that mean I can deposit for free globaly.

EB Bank Level 5

payout/payin for free globally
send money to other players globally for free
5% interest
cost: 50 RP and 35,000,000 credits
retain 5,000,000 credits after a full wipe
Maximum daily interest: 2,500,000 credits (5% of 50,000,000 bank credits)

So I should not get that message.

If you look at the other screen shot, I did post the wrong one first, prior to depositing 50K, there is a correct screen shot with my account showing 50k+, and the weapons dealer shows me having 0 balance. Does that not show something is wrong, I have not withdrawn any money from the bank.

An up to date screen shot is now uploaded to steam cloud, showing the time and my bank balance.

I gave all answers already but let me try to explain it in more detail again:

payout/payin for free globally
send money to other players globally for free
5% interest
cost: 50 RP and 35,000,000 credits
retain 5,000,000 credits after a full wipe
Maximum daily interest: 2,500,000 credits (5% of 50,000,000 bank credits)

you don’t see the eb:cointocr listed there. And that is what I meant with

cointocr fee is a new addition and is not influenced by the players bank level (if you check here: Elemental Bank (EB)) I think we keep it that way to have one consistent money flow towards the bank at least

It is independent from your Bank level. This fee is applied for everyone as a new addition to regulate inflation.

In Empyrion HWS you have 3 layers of Economy storages:

Layer 1: Your Cash balance. This means money cards which are IN your inventory

Layer 2: You Bank balance. This means money cards put with an ATM IN your player. Or with eb:payout:all for example

Layer 3: The HWS Elemental Bank. This is your safe storage, keeping certain credits throughout a wipe.

I got it now, thank you for the explanation! Any more information on why my bank balance shows 0 at npc traders when there is 50k+ in it.

We might change the eb:info output but that means:

Your 50k credits are your Player Bank balance I explained above.

The NPC Trader shows 0 because he wants Ca$h. Only Ca$h is fesh, you know? :wink:

Some NPC Trader also accept your Bank Credits. But to be able to pay THIS (illegale) Gun dealer, you need Ca$h => money cards. Use the nearby ATM to transfer 50k into 50000 money cards.

Thank you again for the clear and concise explanation! Some of the documentation is not clear, I wonder if it is a syntax issue? Go ahead and close the ticket. : )

You are awesome with all you do!

1 Like