ECC Missions Blocked 24 Hours

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I completed three collectors missions but now I am blocked from completing missions for 24 hours.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Endamaren

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 1-Aug, ~10:00

On which Playfield?
=> ECC

Structure Name(s)?
=> N/A

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> N/A

How can we help you now?
=> Please reset these instances/timers and shorten this cooldown…

I don’t know if this is possible to do for the admins?
But @RexXxuS maybe decrease the time for those missions down to 6 hours?
24 hours feels a bit much anyways.

• Instances: now the 3 last active instances are saved per player. Denying player if he wants to enter another instance while he still has 3 active instances.

This is a new change since the update yesterday. Nothing we can do about it.
I can’t change the cooldown of players.

Should the Collector Missions remain open for 24 hours? I cannot see the need for being in them for more than one hour…

Like RexXxus said in the post above yours, there is no way to reduce the cooldown timer.
It was a recent change implemented by the Empyrion devs and we have zero control over it.

I think something’s getting lost in translation here. The initial problem is that Eleon added an instance limit, not a cooldown. But the suggestion being made here is to change something else to mitigate its impact: The amount of time the collector missions stay open.

Go look at the mission portals in EGS HQ, there are lots of different times missions are open, from as little as 15 minutes on Climb the Tower, for example, up to the extreme 24 hours of the collector missions. This means that you can do Climb the Tower many times per day! But if you first start three collector missions, you can’t do Climb the Tower at all again until the first collector instance times out the next day. The 24 hour timer on the collector missions is uniquely long and definitely something under the admins’ control.

And definitely intentional :ok_hand:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.