ECC Missions Failure not Descriptive

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I attempted the ECC Ninja Mission and noted before i went into it that on the bottom it says " Warning if you do not succeed in 17 minutes or logout you will lose your BACKPACK." I was ok with potentially losing backpack because it was just ammo and meds. I failed the mission and came back to my HOTBAR gone as well. If that is the intended consequences of the mission then fine. But make it say you will lose everything but armor. Or make it say you will lose hotbar and backpack because those are two different things. I’m a midgame player First season in RE and didnt realize i would lose my ADV Voidium extractor 6 epic weapons and all my health/

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Sir Blump

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 3/17/23 3:38:00 PM

On which Playfield?
=> ECC

Structure Name(s)?
=> ECC Galactic HQ

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> N/a

How can we help you now?
=> Edit the text in these portals because other in game players said the same thing happened to them and they have lost stuff as well. Make it clear of what you are risking. If i can have my ADV Voiduim extracor back at least thatd be cool.

Welcome back,
it’s kinda legacy and technical.

1. The property in the playfield yaml just says “Backpack”.
  2. That there is the option to not lose the toolbelt on death is kinda new.
  3. I have to update the LCD info, yes. Will be done for the upcoming next season.

I gave you your stuff back for now.

1 Like

Thanks @RexXxuS I appreciate it!

1 Like

@RexXxuS Since yestday after i belive you put those items back i have not been able to log in. heres what happened: after i got resolution email i logged in and got an internal error issue. nonstop i did full pc reboot and was able to get in. i did not have the items back ( maybe because my hotbar was filled back up with other stuff?) i teleported to a couple trade stations to buy platinum and back home. I logged out and today i am trying to log in again and same issue. Internal issue occurred. i tried on a different PC same issue an internal issue occurred AS soon as playfield loads. im going to reverify steam files again but im not sure whats going on.

While you login and when you get the error (CoQ)
can you open the console then and send me a screenshot of it please?

Otherwise please go here and send me the most recent log file:

E:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Logs\4019

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.