ECC planet suggestion

The most important and most visited location on ECC planet is without a doubt Elemental Galactic Services hq. Most players visit this place to trade, claim autominer loot, visit elemental bank for interest or transactions. The planet used to be class 2 and it was easy to get to EGS hq without flying too much or breaking atmosphere to gain speed.

Now it’s class 3 and getting to EGS hq is very tedious. It was made bigger to fit all the new POIs, but people don’t visit them every day, and some of the POIs’ use is quiestionable. EGS pizza palace is definitely not the most important POI to be in the center of the galaxy. Same for EGS hospital, in fact it’s so rarely visited, nobody pointed out that all of the medical stations there are not public and cannot be used by players. Cave missions are a one-time POIs to clear and forget.

So my suggestion is to make ECC planet size class 2 again and move all not vital POIs to other planets. It can also make other planets more visited, ie. planet with cave POIs will be visited by a lot of players to get the reward miner, simular to Atlantis and free epic armor there.

1 Like

You can also just remember how the ECC area looks from space, and fly towards that :slight_smile:

Maybe even cluster some of these rarely used pois into a space station in orbit?

Good suggestion in general, although I’d disagree about pizza palace, it saved me from starvation few times :smiley:

1- what @Dr.Dark said… u can easily make out the shape from space and land on top of ECC every time!

2- touch my pizza joint and I will kill u! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Could we move some of the lesser used pois to the other 2 planets in the system where nobody ever goes?

Unless you come to ECC system on other side of the planet :stuck_out_tongue:

My suggestion is quite the opposite. Class 7 size and merge some of the other less used planets.

It’s class 3 for quite some time by now :wink:

I placed the EGS HQ POI with intention at such a position on a lake, that you could more or less easy recognize it from orbit.

The issue is the “POI Placer” algorithm from Eleon. If the planet is too small, many won’t be spawned. Except I set every POI to “fixed”, like the EGS HQ, Garage HQ, etc.
Give me 2 days…

Which planets are those if I may ask?

Overall every planet should have its purpose if I did my job right.

1 Like

It’s class 3 for quite some time by now :wink:

My feedback is a bit late, but it gets more tedious to fly to the POI the more you play :smiley:

I placed the EGS HQ POI with intention at such a position on a lake, that you could more or less easy recognize it from orbit.

ECC planet has more than one lake, so it’s not too easy to recognize the right one. If changing planet size is not an option, placing a biome with different ground type where the EGS hq is can work too. Red gold area on golden globe for example is very easy to spot because of the different ground color type.

The issue is the “POI Placer” algorithm from Eleon. If the planet is too small, many won’t be spawned. Except I set every POI to “fixed”, like the EGS HQ, Garage HQ, etc.
Give me 2 days…

That’s why I proposed to move some of the “one time visit” POIs to other planets in order to make the ECC smaller. Caves, fuel station, black hole research hub etc.

The other 2 planets in the ECC system. I don’t go to them ever. Am I missing something juicy? =D

I still advocate for a teleport pad from the ECC monolith to ECC proper while we’re at it.

Sure, that is easy. I can try…
Time is really missing. Otherwise a Class 2 planet sounds good and Professor Void POIs etc. via a Stargate Mission…

Well, guess not. I thought Zion or so.

Hmm that would be in certain situations too powerful, hence the Monolith has PvP targets.
But a one way might work…

1 Like

Currently it takes like 2 minutes to fly with SV from monolith to autominer factory which has teleport to EGS HQ, I don’t think removing these two minutes by placing monolith next to EGS HQ would make it to powerful

I know you are busy know, but later on writing some general descriptions of each planet/system in guide would be a nice idea, for example what’s the purpose of Eden or Sanctuary besides being another place to put base on? I got no idea now to be honest :stuck_out_tongue:

May i suggest something more drastic? How about placement of the HQ on top of a volcano?!!

Geothermal power ftw!

Even better. Please it INSIDE a volcano!