ECC taxing bug

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> I was in ECC until 8:52 server time (checked with cb:time) - and returned at 9:01 (checked again before warping) -> Still the whole faction had to pay the tax (was a faction sv)

Player(s) with issue:
=> Everyone from faction TSP (Terror Space Program)

Server:
=> EU

Time (cb:time):
=> According to the game log the tax happened at 9:10 -> However the warning says 9

Playfield:
=> ECC

Structure Name(s):
=> Freelancer Jet

Structure ID(s):
=> 12236644

How can we help you now:
=> I am new to the tax thing and I checked the guide before going to ECC, I also left the system in time and returned after 9 -> I did not know that the taxes are applied some time after 9am. It would be nice if you could refund the tax to the faction members atleast, and update the warning accordingly (taxes are applied at 9am ±15 minutes for example), as I tried following all the taxing rules and still got taxed (and the whole faction).
Thank you very much

Tax is calculated at 08:50 server time so 10mins before the countdown for the restart.
Taxes I see in the info on TAX it does say 9am so this may need updating

1 Like

You are not taxed after the restart at 9. So read the info at connect once more.

But maybe @RexXxuS can change the warning text when entering ecc from 9am to 8.45am and til the next restart.

1 Like

Since it’s the second time I changed the times everywhere to 8:50 AM.

The intention behind 9AM was consistency and hope, that there won’t be “accurate” players, testing the limits.

Even if I say 8:50 now and some will warp away at 8:40-8:49AM they STILL get taxed, because you CAN’T expect that the tool and game delivers the structure data over the API just in time.
Make sure to stay at least 30 minutes out of these taxed playfields before the tax time triggers.

I will refund it for now…

1 Like

However, the restart was at 9.03 approximately, and i just entered the area shortly before, as it doesnt say anywhere, not even in the guide, that taxing has any relation to restart. I mean once you know it, its not a problem. If i was taxed myself I wouldnt bother, but I just dont want the whole faction paying for that.

Thank you very much, I will just keep out from 8.30 to 9.30 to be sure. It was an honest missunderstanding

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.