Elemental Bank BUGGED!

yeah learned it the hard way, but still it shouldnt cost 1 million credits right? :stuck_out_tongue:
my cv costed only 28k credits anyway

depends taxs are crazy… xD

well personally i dont know rex. but its not about ppl. its about spending/wasting your time in a game, and we all know sh!t happens, the important thing for me as a player is, what happens when that happens? how tech guys or admins or gms react to help you in a game/server. in this case, i wasted all night, and plus i have a - balance. and what rex say doesnt make sense. so any player in my position requires a valid explanation or a compensation. its simple. but instead when he says “its because of the EB 5% comission” come on man WTF are you talking about! lol

well if you saw the picture about the tax, then you should know it costed 109k…

Still shows you have 170k of debt bud, remember debt is built up, for me it looks like Rex was trying to tell you it was a combo of debt/tax and the 5% commission too after all that your debt is still 172k, bare in mind debts not just accumulated by yourself anything set to faction can cause you to get debt so even faction members having things in taxable space can cost you :wink:

Is that so? Maybe ask around before accuse me again…

Anyways again:
with case “closed” I mean that you not fully understand how taxes work. Here the link again:

You can’t say “I only pay 109k, why I am 300k in debt?”. Because it is cumulative per member.
Additionally even if you collected together 1million at that night, you paid 5% devided by 3. You had in general not so much money.
And the tax system went around and took from everyone of you the money.

I will skip your hardcore bad language for now.

2 Likes

dude i provide screenshots and prove how much credits i earned that night. what is with you throwing numbers in forums? speak about specific numbers + provide screenshots or dont speak at all! and you already know that we collected those credits total 2 players. what is wrong with you!

ok i got TOTAL 3 players in faction. so 109 x 3 = 327k… we are getting somewhere… where the hell is rest of the money? DO I FREAKIN HAVE TO POST THIS IN FORUMS TO GET AN ANSWER!!!

dude im not gonna ask around about anyone. i dont need to, cuz i already see your not helping. i believe what i see…

you dont have to be a rocket scientist to calculate:
780k (credits earned) - 109k x 3 (members tax) + 172k (my debt) + 50k (probably more, other member debt = 600+k <= where did this money go? freaking simple question and its been 2 days your not giving a valid answer. why waste time?

That’s not how tax works on hws that’s your tax your faction members are different with their own tax and each one including you can run up debt in your factions name which is what is being paid off, clear the remaining 172k worth of debt and your out of the red back into the black.
Wanna point out too cause you seem to think 172k is all the debt you had you are incorrect…It’s what’s left to pay Now!

ok each member is different etc own tax etc.
but that picture above, already tells us info for example:
that ship name PADA1 is my CV: 28k tax
other ship CV Fury: 58k tax
those the only 2 CVs my faction had that day!

COMEON GUYS GET REAL FFS!, how can you make this tax cost 1 mil !?

thats all 2 cvs we got. rest is TINY cv/hvs also seen in that tax list.
how else you gonna calculate the freakin tax?
it says 109k on my screen and SAME! amount of tax on my member screen. we did check taht day!
basicly i am sayin 780k credits are missing + we are in around 200-250k debt.
= TOTAL CREDITS GONE AROUND 1 MILLION !

tou are completly missing the point of the debt! its not what was owed in total you see now its what is owed after the deductions of these crdits the value you see now is what remain of your/ your factions debt! clear that debt and you can play again as normal. how and who accumulated the debt is upto you and your faction to figure out but the whole time you and your faction have played all tax charges that havent been paid accumulate debt. read the guide and understand the tax system, check your tax list daily in structure commander and make sure you have credits to pay! also make sure your faction members are all aware of the tax how it works and where it applies to.

1 Like

Your last 2 chances:

1. calm down!

2. you forgot to show the real screenshot:

You hadn’t enough money and your mates also not. Even if you only paid 109k the other guys crushed your bank in the debt.

you don’t understand how taxes work.

Only thing what can happen is that the data wasn’t correct displayed in HWS Connect because it needs ~15 minutes to update. If other data got written at that time there was a mis-leading information then.

wow the REAL screen shot!

i dont even know what those numbers mean, wanna share info with us? or wait you were too busy and the case is closed?

Dude really look at it a lil closer maybe squint your eyes i makes sence to me and shows your account declining into debt. not hard to work out

ok so my account declining into debt WOW THANK YOU FOR THE INFO.
what about the credits i sent to bank? that was my question required the attention. stop acting like a lapdog and try to see the main problem here TY! are you guys capable of math, can you do basic +/- ? or am i just asking too much?

lol lapdog dude im trying to what now feels like educating a brink on how to count. wasting my time from what i see, some ppl are beyond help i guess so from here on out if u cant comprehend simple things your own your own. i wont tolerate you attitude or insults when i was trying to help. so figure it out dont figure it out i honestly dont give a shit :wink:

stop acting like a drama queen. you werent helping anyway. stating that i am in debt doesnt help to anyone FFS :slight_smile:
"HEY YOU ARE IN DEBT LIKE 80k, THAT HOW YOU LOST YOUR FREAKING 1 MIL"
comeon GTFO! not sure who you trying to help!

lol pointing out where a problem lies is helping whether you can understand that is not my problem, and clearly you still dont. you didnt just have 80k debt if i could draw you a picture i would may make more sence to you :wink: but as it stands i will leave you with this parting advice, read and understand the guide…its really not hard…topic is now muted :smiley: