Elemental Bank BUGGED!

Dude really look at it a lil closer maybe squint your eyes i makes sence to me and shows your account declining into debt. not hard to work out

ok so my account declining into debt WOW THANK YOU FOR THE INFO.
what about the credits i sent to bank? that was my question required the attention. stop acting like a lapdog and try to see the main problem here TY! are you guys capable of math, can you do basic +/- ? or am i just asking too much?

lol lapdog dude im trying to what now feels like educating a brink on how to count. wasting my time from what i see, some ppl are beyond help i guess so from here on out if u cant comprehend simple things your own your own. i wont tolerate you attitude or insults when i was trying to help. so figure it out dont figure it out i honestly dont give a shit :wink:

stop acting like a drama queen. you werent helping anyway. stating that i am in debt doesnt help to anyone FFS :slight_smile:
"HEY YOU ARE IN DEBT LIKE 80k, THAT HOW YOU LOST YOUR FREAKING 1 MIL"
comeon GTFO! not sure who you trying to help!

lol pointing out where a problem lies is helping whether you can understand that is not my problem, and clearly you still dont. you didnt just have 80k debt if i could draw you a picture i would may make more sence to you :wink: but as it stands i will leave you with this parting advice, read and understand the guideā€¦its really not hardā€¦topic is now muted :smiley:

pls dont tolerate my attitude and insults and stop trying to help :wink: since you also have no clue whats going on here, you are wasting both your and our time here TY! how i know? you have no possible answer to the question anyway. and stop acting like the formula is like an Einstein theory in numbers!

Can you not find a better way to raise your issue with the admins than shouting and swearing?

that was the idea, but after hours of waiting admins reply on discord/steam, finally he said he has no explanation and he says case is closed. so the ā€œbugā€ topic is here on forums.
so you believe youd do any different? open to suggestions

You didnā€™t calculate the 5% into it.
I repeat myself and you are stubborn + unable to behave respectful.

Case closed indeed.

3 Likes