Empty parking spots in the garage

A 10% kickback is way too much, more like 1% is more than enough.

1 Like

use your brain do some math please

1 Like

What is math? I count in letters.

Eleventeen.

i dont doubt that

So for every 50mil ship sold the creator should get 5mil?

I say nay, not on the credits part. RP would be a better choice.

4 Likes

Iā€™m just waiting on Rex to throw out some stats on the subject n whoā€™s buying/building. Iā€™m done with giving ideas. Have fun

Build one and get it approved, then tell me if you still feel the same.

1 Like

i think 5 mil for 50 mil is a great hand off for more objects that disappear at the end of the season for people to spend money on who wouldnt agree with that???

Donā€™t need to. And donā€™t want to. Its your time for your submission, not mine.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t agree to it.

2 Likes

I slowly get the feeling, its not about the empty spots in the garage, its more about the HWS Traders. If you want ā€œfreeā€ money, buy one. If you dont like that people supported the server by buying one, make a thread about this.

If you want to get payed for your ships buy them and sell them at the EGS HQ for more Money.

IĀ“ve build one and i dont want money. I would be okay with 1 RP per sale.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve built one and got it appproved (Won 3rd Place in the Garage Contest) and I still feel like 1% is too much, for the reasons Iā€™ve already stated. Iā€™ve built ships, PvP and PvE, both for the workshop and for my private collection. The satisfaction of winning, seeing your ship in the garage, and hearing what people like/donā€™t like, is one of my personal favorite parts.

6 Likes

you could get 100% chaotic i bet it hasnt sold onceā€¦

Bush, Iā€™m pretty sure that feedback wasnā€™t neccessary at all and has no meaning to the overall conversation.

1 Like

literally a rp slab on hover enginesā€¦ prly took you a half hour to create

So an RP slab won 3rd place? Seems that someone thought it was great for 3rd.

7 Likes

Thanks Taco :slight_smile:

just shows how many were inspired to create something when a reward was involved

And now you want a reward? I can send you 5 credits, post account number plz.