Empty parking spots in the garage

i have ocd 10 and i just submit my 4th garage ship i dont care about the money id like more options to spend my money on besides my own creations im hoping the 10% would perk more builders interest to revamp their old dated designs or to create new things

i dont understand why this is such a conflict abn is already rich we just want more content

Back on topic anybody? Or we just goin down this rabbit hole?

agreed… use logic instead of politics pretend we have no history

I have been using logic, not politics. I don’t give a hoot whether ABN benefit from it or not, I am just making my point clear. I do not think garage ships should give the owner any sort of kick-back, regardless of RP/Monetary gain. Gotta fight inflation somehow, right?

But you calling my HV an RP Slab on Hover Engines and calling me dense? That wasn’t even remotely constructive, or on topic.

2 Likes

inflation? please explain more how this is inflation now

Adding more money into the economy as a passive gain. If you’d read my posts you’d have already gotten that.

try to stay on topic chaotic

adding more money?? dude have you read anything ive said?

You’re doing nothing more than trolling for a response, or a rise. I’ve got better things to put my time into, like a new garage fighting SV that’s better than the Slazer.

for every 100 million spent 10 million would be paid out if there was 10 new garage ships that were appealing by the end of the season you know how much more revenue the garage would make… hello???

Making some assumptions here

Kickback for ships=More High Quality Ships
More High Quality Ships=More Sales
More Sales=Less Credits floating in the server

see now your thinking! i want the garage to be so full that the weakest ships get pushed out by more people making better designs!

How about you get 5% and the option to opt out of commission of sales on your submitted garage ship?

If money isn’t your gain, then what do you have to lose?

1 Like

i pray that the garage has such quality the slazer gets dropped out would make me have to create something sinister but nothing to compete with now other than flatline which has basically same loadout

1 Like

taco why are you here?

As a moral supporting member of this fine community!

You missed the question I posted above.

i dont think its dirty to get a residual return based on the success of your creation… if it sucks your return will suck… if you create something everyone would love to use and improve their stay at hws why not get a kickback? i have been creating high quality garage ships ive spent days working hard on for seasons now. sure id take a kickback why not but its mainly in hopes more people get out there and put some work into the garage aswell not for my personal wealth which i can do so little with now due to the end game state im at.

1 Like

This was to be a community discussion on getting the garage more attention but has turned into a back and forth banter focusing on the wrong topic. If you would hear me out with an open mind and set all the “who is the superior faction” drama. Take a look at the following equations.

1+1=2
2+2=4
3+3=7
4+4=8
5+5=10
6+6=12
7+7=14
8+8=16
9+9=18
10+10=20

Now before you respond I bet more than half of us are focusing on the wrong answer. However 90% is considered a passing grade in most educational institutions. We should not just immediately dismiss an idea just because where it originates. Lots of gems have been found among the rubble. I have said several times that I am not bashing traders at all. I am comparing cost vs payout of HWS features and hoping it will boost motivation to get the garage full of ships made by everyone. I call on all builders from every faction and those without a faction to give an unbiased opinion if a kickback would give incentive to build a garage ship. If not, what would? My goal is to see the garage full of constantly evolving ships. I feel garage ship building is an untapped resource for server activity. That is all, nothing more, nothing less. Take that how you will. Be it right or wrong, that is how I feel.

3 Likes

and chaotic im holding you to that! i want a ship designed by you better than “sleazer” this season! i dont think you can so take my challenge! :slight_smile: