Empty parking spots in the garage

Then if you are rich enough, as you state you and ABN is, and your intention is to get more high quality PVP or PVE ships into the garage, then why not opt out? Why should you feel the necessity of needing to validate your posts for what accounts for a monetary gain that you already have more than enough of?

2 Likes

taco who are you? never even heard of you beforeā€¦

Me neither.

:popcorn:

3 Likes

share? pwz?

No popcorn for you. You get beans.

1 Like

Are they Rezzy Beans? lol I couldnā€™t resist.

2 Likes

What some people dont seem to understand is, for a normal player, 100M is realy a lot of money. I am sure that a big part of the players has never bought a garage ship, because even 20M is alot for them. This players will also not be able to design a ship that becomes a garage ship. So by paying 10% out, you actually support the already rich people.

By this, prices will rise more, and the average player will be poorer due to inflation.

What there should be, is some kind of non-credits reward for the top selling ships each month/week.

Maybe an RP reward (with more possibilities to spend RP) - or maybe content that you cannot buy with credits - for example free "do:bp"s for the top selling ships

Or maybe the top selling ship designer gets a private warp gate for free etc.

Stuff like this would increase the people submitting ships, without ruining the economy

5 Likes

whats preventing you from learning how to build???

Where art tho? We miss you!!!

just reading the comments while sitting here thinking about how the last min changes to the weapon made the current ships look ā€¦ subpar

2 Likes

ship design does not come with wealthā€¦

1 Like

agreedā€¦garage needs a refit :slight_smile:

Look! Reasonable people visit the forums also!

4 Likes

Wait, youā€™re telling me that people other than TAW/FU/ABN visit the forums? Bush wouldnt like us to know this.

Iā€™m shocked he didnā€™t know that I exist. I didnā€™t get this troll tag for nothing.

5 Likes

this is my first time posting on forum everā€¦ but stay on topic chaotic

1 Like

taco you are a non factorā€¦ stay random

1 Like

What about this post?

1 Like

ahhh i remeber that lol