Engineer quest. Kenex Station

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Can’t proceed to next step in engineer’s story quest. Chapter 4 - The terminal. System Beta, planet Roggery. The mark for Kenex station leads to nowhere, I can’t see it on map. Can’t skip quest further

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Tavas, FynON

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 30 March 2022 23:00

On which Playfield?
=> System Beta, planet Roggery orbit.

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Need a solution to continue main quest.

Welcome back,
Will ask Ravien/Vermillion.

I’ve spotted Kennex station near Roggery. Quest gave me “assigned bay” mark, but station itself was with Zirax faction. On attempt to approach to station it’s disappeared.

Gdmorning.
You should be able to complete this in another orbit, just warp to akua system or haven, and hopefuly continue you adventure :wink:

2 Likes

Unfortunately it doesn’t work. While I’ve been chasing ghost near Roggery, quest moved forward till “Medical Enquiry” stage which says “Approach to Ok’y medical officer”. Approaching to him on any other Kennex station or dialogue with him doesn’t count as quest objective.

Ok. Looks like it works, but first you have to reach any Kennex station available, then deactivate mission and activate it again. Then it works fine.

yeh sos forgot about that part :stuck_out_tongue: , glad u got it sorted :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.