Error "no backup available" when repairing ship

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> if i leave game or playfield with my ship repairing on repair bay - its stop repairing. When i come back, i see error “no backup available” and canseled repair process. It can be start again by switching to standby mode and back to repair to template, but progress will reset.
it happened with me many times week ago, but last week I repaired my ship many times w/o problem, i thought that bug was fixed, but its here again. Last times i just place my character near repair bay for looking at it for hours (i think its bad practice with making addition load on server but what I can do?) and its works, but now my repair time longer than server uptime betveen restarts and i cannot avoid that bug anymore =\

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Holo

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> today at server restart

On which Playfield?
=> XSJL 25975 I

Structure Name(s)?
=> Oasis - base with repair bay
Yamato - repairing CV

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 20136284 - base with repair bay
20758358 - repairing CV

How can we help you now?
=> ofc better solution its fix that bug, but its looks like core thing, happened when playfield unload on player leaves it, so can be very hard to fix.
i think there is variants to avoit that situation

1. very simple - make perair process fixed short time. Like 10 mins. On your server players buid HUGE ships and repairing on repair bay serious damage cost colossal ammount of resourses, so there is no need additiion cost in time.
  2. make some donation option to reduce repair time or something like that (turning off repair time?), i will buy it :3

Hi and thanks for the report. Unfortunately we can’t fix a core game bug.
Please report it in the official eleon Forum.

Regarding shorter repair time: will come in HWS+ this is what I can tell.

Regarding the donation: last time we checked it was not possible. We will check again. Thanks :blush:

any way i can repair my ship now?
its not allowed to enter to egs sector with cheap station repair service cost - becouse its size, other stations ask unreal ammount of credits…

Maybe you know how to avoid this bug? i played week normal, repaired same ship on same base, literally didnt change anythig and all was fine, not its bugged again…

sadly the only way to avoid this is to babysit the repairs. there are many issues using the repair pads. i have stayed with station services or recycled the ship when it is too far gone. there are stations that are less expensive for repairs out there as well. the trade station on akua planet for example.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.