Error when I took XL Resource package from RexXxus Clone

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I clicked on get the XL package and rather than a window coming up it threw everything on the ground then did not allow me to pick everything up saying that my inventory was full even though at the time it was completely empty. I did get 10k Iron and Titanium Rods and some of the Stone dust dust but nothing else was given.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Uthuran

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 21 June (around 23:43)

On which Playfield?
=> N/A

Structure Name(s)?
=> ECC Base

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Provide the contents of the lost package

I was able to reproduce that items that do not fit in the backpack are being dropped. (due the very low Stack Size at the beginning)
You have then 3 minutes to pick them up

But it’s a hazzle of course.
I gave you the XL res package again.
Sorry for the inconveniences.

Thanks so much for checking on this, RexXxuS. Oddly enough, when I tried to pick it up, it just said my inventory was full even though there was nothing there. This morning I saw a message on HWS saying “Recovered: 50xPentaxid (raw material), 200x Xeno Substrate, 200x Xeno Substrate, 200x Xeno Substrate, 200xXeno Substrate, 35000xMoney card, 9xAuto Miner Core” I assume that was because the daily loot wasn’t actually making it to me even though I was online…

I noticed all of the above was in my inventory, but then the contents of what looked like the XL package came in my inventory and has overwritten what was there. :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.