EU Fed HQ playfield seems to be having some issues

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I teleported to FED HQ TEAM tower. The loading took a good few minutes and when finally done, the terrain didn’t completely render after waiting for a few minutes. Also, automatic doors didn’t open when I walked near them, but I had to open them manually (had power on the structure, did check). Also, when trying to access cargo box on my teleport base, I got the logistics of my base + vehicles on orbit and an internal error to go with that.
I then tried to relog to reload the playfield, and now I’m stuck in the loading screen blue background after the terrain and structure loading has gone to 100%. Loading done, but the game just doesn’t start up.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Limmo

Server? (EU or NA)
=> EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 10:40

On which Playfield?
=> Federation HQ, by the TEAM tower

Structure Name(s)?
=> TEAM tower and the surroundings

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Seems like playfield could use a restart. That helped the last time this happened.

same issues and couple of more players cant even login more on FED hq & terrain not loading problem with Logistic endless loading times. stuck now since 15minutes in “terrain loading”

Federation having issues near TEAM tower because of the many structures @RexXxuS will have to fix.

But you guys should both be able to login now.

Yep, I got back in, but I believe the issue still persists on the playfield.

honestly think the TEAM towers should be on a different playfield than the origin HQs. they are a hotspot for lag-a-muffins. i also don’t understand why anyone would need a houseboat/base near them. there is a very handy teleport system that will take u to them from ECC. there is plenty universe here, we don’t need to crowd around one station. OCD can be used for storage. i vote for moving TEAMS to a location that can only be teleported to and have no ship spawning at all. or put it in a heavier tax zone to prevent the monstrous lag we are experiencing now.

1 Like
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.