Event idea or Fixed POI for foot only / handgun battle

Hello ,

So while pvp’ing on Gold with out a ship using only hand guns and having a " blast " . I thought how cool would it be for maybe a structure Like the POI " crashed ship " to be placed down on Gold where people could go to pvp while on foot. So much fun running around structures with guns / explosives. Not sure if there would be any way to admin lock it so it would not get destroyed if so think it would be cool.

Or maybe have an event like a thunder dome where " Two man enters , One man leaves " type thing.

I love my ships but fighting with hand guns is a lot of fun :slight_smile:

got a snipe kill in space a bit ago. warped out and ship went without me. while waiting on a lift someone went to the wreck i warped from and exited a SV. so i killed him. 10/10 would do again

i really wish person use weapons were useful. i use them for bases but still some kinda fight would be kinda cool

Dungeons would be nice (can’t be entered with ships). But the problem is again: lag + it is probably not on the devs agenda at all.

I had some shipless PVP as well today. But it wasn’t fun at all. The lag made it a huge rng fest. Aiming isn’t hard at a moderate distance but the lag decides who wins and who loses…

He spawned/logged in next of me and blew up my ship while I was mining. After that we had a minigun fight without anyone dying. Then I ran a bit away, then turned around and spawned an instant blueprint and blew him up.
Instant blueprint spawning during combat = win.

I once started to recreate the Counter Strike Map “Dust2” for Empyrion. 5vs5. One team has to place the bomb (explosive) to a big Fuel Tank building to win. Only handhelds weapons allowed of course.

Then I got interrupted by some things… hmm…

If people are interested in such events we can make it together possible maybe? :slight_smile:

Sounds Fun :stuck_out_tongue: