Event idea

Just tossing this out there. What if an anomaly entered our solar system that had a strange energy output that caused our warp coils to be fully charged while it was here (few days, week). What would happen if everyone could warp everywhere with no warp cost? Just a thought. Can pro/con it here if interested.

Hey Epox
thank you very much for your idea!
Quite interesting… well manipulating the warp drive tank does not work but kind of a command for that?!
We will think about it.

Not really fond of the idea, unless it’s done to help build up a market for blue crystal.

More like an dupe event where people can reenter to fill up warp drives and sell on the market.
what i more like is an pvp event across all planets.

Nobody cares mate :laughing:

Event…hmm…my idea:

one times/week strong enemy (with huge CV maybe and much drone/sv…dunno) coming in to solar system and attack everything sure.
And we defend and try kill this enemy (npc). If we can, we (whos help to kill…) get rewards (i mean not just gold or other resource, maybe we can get faction points).
If we not can kill the enemy in 3 day, then the enemy go back where he come from.

I think this not bad PvE event.

[quote=“filakovszky”]Event…hmm…my idea:

one times/week strong enemy (with huge CV maybe and much drone/sv…dunno) coming in to solar system and attack everything sure.
And we defend and try kill this enemy (npc). If we can, we (whos help to kill…) get rewards (i mean not just gold or other resource, maybe we can get faction points).
If we not can kill the enemy in 3 day, then the enemy go back where he come from.

I think this not bad PvE event.[/quote]

This is actually a good idea. Add a new PVE world, cover it in Xenu Fortresses next to each other, and if as a server we dominate the planet, we win? The planet could then be deleted after, as not to cause imbalance.

If you look on the 3.0 closley or if you were on HWS around for some time you know Black Hole will be that place for it :wink:

You absolute fucking legend. Is the black hole PVE or PVP? Only asking because if its PVE, we can go with other factions to try and win, without worrying about our turrets on CV’s tearing our friends to shreds.

Black Hole is a Black Hole… it generates strange planets / orbits / events and will absorb them also after some time again (so you better not there at that time)

Teaser: the first anomaly will be called “HWS Treasure”… you know what that mean… :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“RexXxuS”]Black Hole is a Black Hole… it generates strange planets / orbits / events and will absorb them also after some time again (so you better not there at that time)

Teaser: the first anomaly will be called “HWS Treasure”… you know what that mean… :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]

There’s a button there than bans Me and Thranir? :laughing:

Nah!

There the button, what destroy every ship/building in the solar system. :slight_smile:)