Event ? What do you want as a player?

We are trying to make events that people wants so i am going to ask some Easy questions and make you decide what we should create…

Event style: (Change the core to your own)

1: Space - Take down base with ships and get to the core. (One large base defended by 2 people)

2: Space - Take down base by hand to hand combat against aliens.(Large base with aliens. Base will be defended by aliens.)

We only to space events due to its easier on the server.

Prices. What do you want for prices ?

1: Cargo boxes with Materials ?
2: Credits
3: Donator pack

Please come with suggestions and we will set something up.

/Zappe21 - Event enabler.

Great to see you guys helping the community grow.

I think some form of CTF would be good or (my fave ever) an assault mode where you have say 2 defenders holding a series of objectives.

In terms of prices - you need to cover the costs of the prizes plus something for you to cover your time. I am all for more money / resource sinks in this game as it helps drive community interaction.

Prizes - I would prefer prizes to be in-game not donator pacakges.

1 Like

CTF is hard. But player defended bases are easy to build.

/MS

I would also likely know what the limits of missions are. What are the limits… how many we can chain together… building a monster mission? Every mission an event? Create your missions!

Generally thank you very much to help us to make such events. If we would not fight with bugs and co we really would push this more, sorry :frowning:

This is something i have already looked at. But for now i will try and make events that people wants. It will be survival events and mazes adn things like that. Easy to create and to spawn.

Question for you rex. If i build a base with alien core and you spawn it will the alien structures work ? Like spawning aliens or not ?

If you make a base in creative mode with alien turrets, or alien core, or alien container, etc. you can blueprint it but can’t spawn. It is not allowed anymore (since 2.0).

Only thing we can do is to wipe the planet and replace the default POI with your Custom Base.

I’m always up for any event, With all the bugs and dramas of 3.3 I just want to enjoy what i can, I really struggled to get anyone interested in the event yesterday. I mean i offered to pay, To give people ships and still only managed one person.

Based on that as much as i like the idea of PVP, its so hard to enjoy it at the moment and also getting people up for it seems to be difficult.

I like the idea of an NPC ‘Mega Base’ swarming with aliens and turrets, combines SV combat with Hand to hand. Thats potentially something i could attack on my own or with just one person, a lot more people i imagine would be up for PVE as they wound’t need to worry about losing out to exploits of human players maybe.

would have to tie in with[quote=“RexXxuS, post:6, topic:981”]
If you make a base in creative mode with alien turrets, or alien core, or alien container, etc. you can blueprint it but can’t spawn. It is not allowed anymore (since 2.0).

Only thing we can do is to wipe the planet and replace the default POI with your Custom Base.
[/quote]

Would help to know when these events are >2 weeks in advance. Some of us aren’t able to easily manage our weekend schedules around a tight timeframe.

they will be ongoing. I can have 2 events running all the time.