Everything Gone

So I go away for week on holiday, login as soon as I get home and everything is gone, only then to be told
that If I don’t login within 7 days everything gets deleted, logging into Empyrion when Im on a mountain isn’t possible.
So its not possible to go away without losing everything? To be quite frank as a donator I think this is unacceptable, I only
have I faction member and he now struggles to play as he had to take his computer to his new office (Although he logged
in 5 days ago?)

Im really pissed off.

Add more people to your faction, the more people you have the less chance everyone is on holiday at the same time. Else if you know your going on holiday salvage all your stuff and ocd it then when you come back place it into factory and insta spawn. The 7 day thing is there so that the starter planet doesn’t need to wipe anymore. So the options where keep wipes = you would have lost your stuff in 7 days anyways or no wipe and no 7 days and the starter would get so full it would crash and everyone looses there stuff on planet like old nova back in 3.0 i think.

Hi Kogami

I’m fully aware of the starter rule and wasn’t on it, my base was on Neptune and my CV’s were 20kms out in orbit around Neptune, as you are aware you cant store CV’s etc in OCD. I was trying to recruit before I went away but no one applied.
You should be able to go on holiday without losing anything, I’m now stuck on Neptune with no way of building and because its PVP I cant use the OCD.

Hi this is just bad management on your part. Please don’t point the finger saying this is how things ‘should’ be.

1. We have wipes we get messages after message about players not realising it wiped as they are new/lazy and didn’t read and/or expect admins to spend their time explaining each detail to them.

2. We have no wipes the server cannot handle the daily amount of traffic of structures being built etc. When we hit 100% cpu like yesterday the universe become a bad buggy place. So this is why we have 7 days… This is why we have Ocd which is Hws exclusive so you can store everything.

Instead of being pissed at us for not suiting your play ask yourself.

I go on holiday I should read the guide… It’s all in there… I go to pve such as elemental marketplace. I stores everything in Ocd and disassemble the ship. There everything is safe and cool as you’ve chosen to read and educate yourself and maintainly done things you as a player can do to make the most of this unoptimised alpha game. When you come back quick ocd grab and off we go… I mean if it’s thing that you go away often for a week then sorry but that’s not down to us to resolve for you.

You don’t reading the forum post. If I had that attitude who would answer all this demanding and arsey questions over and over when all we try to do it provide all information so players can be educated and help themselves instead of being ignorant and just expecting admins to explain and talk them though situations personally… When again, all info it out there.

Nothing is going to be suit everyone… If we could allow no wipes and no decay do you think we would… Of course… But we cant its not possible… We give players to tools to make the most of this kind of stuff but still always wanting more from us.

Achilles

1 Like