Excess resources in blueprints, how to remove

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: Support gave me compensation resources via blueprint resources a while back for what I lost, but I have no way to access all of it
Player(s) with issue: form
Server: NA
Time (cb:time): Current/Present
Playfield: Stella Morti, all others
Structure Name(s): N/A
Structure ID(s): N/A
How can we help you now: A while ago, support compensated me for some lost blueprints and ships via blueprint resources. Also, I have accumulated large amounts of copper/cobalt/silicon through using items to decrease blueprint construction times. However, Neo, Copper, Silicon and Cobalt have all been underutilized in blueprints relative to those things. Is there some way for me to get those resources out? I currently have 120k neo, 112k Cobalt, 200k Copper and 147k Silicon in blueprint cache. There are no blueprints that I can construct to draw those out without also adding to them for the most part if I want them to be done in a timely manner. Any advice/assistance would be appreciated.

That is not possible in a normal way.

Only the full wipe in 2 weeks is helping you with that.

Build in Creative a Blueprint with a simple Basestarter and a lot advanced Constructors. Aaaaaa lot. Spawn it and Multitool it. Its important that you Multitool the Core at Last, otherwise you get only the parts of the Constructor. And watch out for structural integrity, best would be in Space. You can store the Constructors in your OCD and use them next Season to fasten your Blueprint.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.