Faction Planet Taxes now active

Just some calculations. Now also in the Guide:

1 Like

@everyone Just in case you missed it: the planet taxes are active now since everything is resolved for now. Make sure to have only needed stuff on planets with taxes. Thanks and good night.

Can I ask, I noticed on the trader planet that ALL the POI’s have had player cores put in, I assume here that these are players themselves and not done by the admins.

On the map these do not show as faction owned, which is frankly annoying, but secondly these POIs are now left lifeless, no power, nothing, whoever cored them has done nothing to make use of them.

So, question time: Are these POI’s gonna give someone a lovely big TAX bill to persuade them away from locking them up like this for no reason?

Also, all these annoying Auto Miner bases which have sprung up, no power, just a core, are these also going to get the owners taxed? Better still can the resource “no build” boundary be increased to stop this growing annoyance.

After all, these little huts are now stopping other players going to factions planets because so many of them have popped up!!! There should be higher tax on the little buggers, lol.

Just wondered what time rep points get added as I don’t seem to have any added today yet?

Thanks for your feedback duke.

These ugly block stoppers are also counted into the taxes.
With patch 4.1 it will be at least fixed that you can destroy auto miner on pve. So no need to build houses anymore. The AM is though under review regarding depleted deposits for example. We have to be patience and collect feedback from this early bird feature.

Regarding POIs we can technically now reset POIs individually. We might do this after some time. For now the Alienworld is designed to take care of POI adventure.

It is not like "every day at 12 o’clock’. It is always like full 24hours. If you had your last bonus at 5:34PM you get it 5:34PM at the next day.

1 Like