Faction Theif

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Was playing with a player “killsquad” for majority of the last two weeks, farming rep poi asteroids making basings losing ships everything was good, seemed like a good player, talking on voice in discord etc, come on today all of a sudden all my stuff is gone all the bases and ships gone and stolen nothing left, talked to community about it and was told this is a bannable offense so would like to report about it.

Player(s) with issue:
=> killsquad

Server:
=> NA HWS

Time (cb:time):
=> 1/27 i suppose, last i saw my stuff

Playfield:
=> Pirate HQ

Structure Name(s):
=> I dont recall the names unfortunately of the structures the faction was HWR

Structure ID(s):
=> or the ID

How can we help you now:
=> Would just like to see if there was a way to get my portion of stuff back or get player resolved in a ban if thats really the case etc.

Hey,

sorry to hear that. To help you I need more information.
Did you create those structures? Where they just another faction, or destroyed?
What is your ingame name?
Did you talk with him about it since then?

He had created the structures, they were just easy prefab structures we could place down since we had just crashed in space and lost the ship didnt wanna lose all out loot lots of ores etc etc, so we deposited in the bases he made, then ran alot of poi and more mining in space and kept depositing all of that it was on Pirate HQ so the planet is PVE and also was no under wipe timer since it wasnt 7 days old no way destroyed from what i can see because two of my ships i did have on private due to the ship requirements were still there, so he had taken everything that was set to the faction

in game name is Guppy Guzzler

cannot speak to him about it because he muted me on discord

I also wanted to add, sorry should have mentioned, my IRL friend ign use as nama biiru was also involved and has given permission if so needed that he may also add in and info or details you may need

It’s up to you to only allow trustworthy people into your faction. Not only that, if you were the faction owner and you didn’t promote them then they wouldn’t have been able to transfer faction structures over to private, only faction owners and admins can do that.

If someone had joined your faction solely for the purpose of stealing blueprints and then leaving that is against the rules.
If all they took was structures and stuff inside them then that’s not against the rules.

" 1.3 Intra-faction Gameplay: If you think you have a thief in your own faction, it is YOUR responsibility to protect / keep track of your property and assets. HWS CAN’T help with intra-faction gameplay (ie. internal faction politics), being that there are so many players."

It’s up to the server admins if they want to help you or not. I’m just pointing out the rules to you for future reference.

1 Like

TwitchyJ is right.
But thats a unfair play nontheless.
I’ll talk with @RexXxuS about a possible “punishment”
But nothing we can return in this case.

Just wondering though about the discord chat. Could you post your last conversation before the break up (as pm if possible). Did you get into a fight?

Just to have more information. These are the structures he destroyed:

He is Guilty for now and should respond to this thread.

Yeah I understand the ruling I had read it before reporting just in the situation it really seemed like it was a purposely thought out idea,

Like we played one day and he was helping me out showing me the ecc etc then we talked over about doing a crew another day start it up are farming together another day doing missions etc then got attacked decide to move and invited my one irl friend and went to pick him up made some new bases threw everything in there and then me and friend log on next day and it’s all gone

I understand about the repayment proceeds and trusting thing but it makes it odd that when we try to approach him about it were blocked on discord? So clearly something was just wrong

No fights or nothing tho literally went from playing then next day gone like a shadow

I’ll post our last messages of discord we usually just called each other and talked on voice

Thanks. I deleted it again. No need for public to read it.
Such people we do not want on our server …

Uhp sorry about that didn’t know delete tried editing haha

Yeah thanks for the help was just a crazy odd situation

I just want to mention that I absolutely feel that what happened to you was wrong. That was an extremely crappy thing that they did to you and your faction.
It is not okay to be robbed blind by your own faction in my opinion.

I only mentioned the rule and said what I did because in the past the admins have taken a very hands off approach to this issue. It’s not easy handling disputes like this in most cases and that’s why the rule came about.
I wasn’t saying it was okay for them to steal from you, because it was still wrong of them to do that.

2 Likes

Hi @Jascha

His english is not so good, but he contacted me today! I have sent him the link to this tread, so hopefully we get a response soon, and a clarification for what happend here :slight_smile:

dQ

==============NOT GUILTY===========
i came here to defend my honour you pirate swine !!!
They say never trust a pirate well that’s what is coming of this form. I would like to lay down my side of the story from my point of view. I met nathan about a week ago I stress that week because that’s what it was. Check day the faction was made
. when he was just a noob all alone on pirate hq, with some knowledge of the game I wanted to help. After warps through the systems I met Nathan and everything was cool I took him back to my base and helped him with gear and bluePrints meds and the lot. We started a faction. now my computers super leggy. I have problems with frames at peak parts of the day. So the two of them hit pois while I established a base, made supply runs to hws for meds food ammo. i have but over 1000 hours in game and have 200+ in the last week. I have a good understanding of what loot comes from where and you guys were keeping all the gold weapons boosts and rare things instead of sharing with the faction. I myself payed over a mill in meds and ammo heavy armour and food we all know buying them comes at a price. This one kept catching the alien STIs!!! XD anyways when I asked you if you had any gold you said you only had 50k that buys your meds not the rockets you were burning through or anything else
I supplied. We had moved so everything that was at my first base. I Had everything as I was playing for about a month at this point. The base we had moved to on pirate hq was one I supplied the stuff to. It was stuff I had from before I put down 2 bases as they were small. all =built with my mats, and loaded in with my stuff from my ship from my base before. If there were bits from when I got you I’m sorry but other then the ore we farmed together you got everything blown up on your mining ship that day, or don’t you remember? Admins I could possibly bring up convo im discord if needed, I do believe he typed it? Thats why we moved in the first place u brought drone heat to my base and lost two of my ship trying to get your stuff from the ship you got blown up. Do not come here and try to make me out so something i’m not. your lying your ships were all left alone I simply took down the base I put up and moved. If u want your 100k back in bars that were mixed with my stiff and the mats ur more than welcome to them. May I suggest maybe playing the game instead of looking for easy ways out. don’t take advantage of people trying to help you. don’t make fun of the way people talk. and don’t say you have nothing when you have it all. His ships were left alone admins and his buddys base wasn’t touched just my stuff. maybe some mixed mats.
From Your friendly neighborhood Pirate
Killquad O7

1 Like

If you have a problem with me nathan you can address me directly. Sorry if you feel like you have been treated unfair. As i have clearly should you with my hospitality i am a hospitable person. Your ships are all there if anything i feel like im walking out of this worse off then when i met you. Meanwhile somehow your full geared in epics and credits. Your ships are all there and you know this. I took my cv i was building long before i met you and my jet and gear. which was next to nothing but scraps. For this response we are now at war. My faction will see your faction in pvp. For the rest of this servers life the actions you have taken against me are unjust and will be justified. See you in pvp and happy playing.
The Angry Pirate

Everything that I gathered went into the cargos that were in the hubs that you built, i never denied that we played together and combined resources in the early part and lost ships, but thats all things that just happen, we both lost ships, both lost backpacks, both lost loot, but then when we made it to hq we all 3 combined our resources, walked you thru the pois, share the RP loots, and than you off and bailed with it all, and destroyed the structures…? I really dont see how you are not responsible for it?

I dont care about the loot, people that do that kind of thing others need to be aware of to watch out, and I tried to approach you with it, and you muted me, that just comes to show you at guilt, if you wanted to speak about it why was i muted… especially wierd when you leave one faction to join another with everything you take I dunno to me thats stealing, but I guess im wrong, ive said and state everything i needed to, if nothing happens so be it, least were now aware

i didn’t do anything to the tank tho little confused on how it got decored unless it got misclicked when i was packing, left it there because it was ur spawn. If there’s a way we can see whos spawns they were and what was in the faction we can see just that what was took was mine. other then some mats. and not many left of them as there was alot of building going on. you lost everything in your cv when you decided to keep it all on you Nathan.

your not muted in game simply took you off discord and no you gave me one yellow container can someone please tell me what you get per alien leak bunker. hmm think its 3 per bunker… 4 0r 5 bunkers on the hq. You hit them twice each that day that’s like 3o containers dude not to mention the gold and credits. You gave me some mats and stuff to bring back but no more then 2-300 combined. Im not denying i packed up and left. your claim to owning more then you did is false tho i bought the er and mag from hws and we had 30mins of ore farm i took. i have been doing nothing but farming for the past 50 hours everything i have ive earned if u want some mates i have mates out the ears. Im not out here looking to steal from factions. no warnings are needed. your just pissed i caught on to you and walked away. leaving you in the same place i found you.

i am a patron and have invested in this world just like you. why you are twisting the story is questionable. Think just because my english isnt so good and im a little slow i wouldnt have a reply to your claims. Common dude

Why are you bring up being patron and see you in pvp? This is about what happened none of that? and being muted in discord was our main line of contact, as i said.

You complained about the lag, so we went thru pois by ourself, then you came with wifi ship and we delivered everything we got into the ship for you to take back, and continued to the next etc etc. you mention something about tools and i said i didnt pick them up cause i didnt see a point and you corrected me that they’re worth money, which was right before this all happened, than later You walked thru the leak bunkers with us, and we each split the containers…? im so confused, Im not here to argue, if you think your in the right so be it, its up to everyone else to decide than. leaving at this though, i see no point in arguing about it rather just play the game and avoid contact then

Agreed im leaving this one to the admins just thought i had a right to say my side of things.

1 Like