Faction v faction planet event

okay i have an idear, may take more work from jash or rex and im sorry for this
i was woundering if you could set up pvp fights so like 1 faction has a planet for 3-4 days to set up a base and amo it
and then have another faction come in and try to take it out. it will be timed to see how long it took to infaltrate the base and how much loss the other faction took
and then the rols are reversed winer takes on next faction.
Also not only does it help us to see the weekensses in our builds as pvp players but also brings factions together to work as groups.
This can also be done with cv’s too in space or defending space using cv’s and a base space.
we need things to do as groups and on a reg bases as factions. maybe the over all winners of the factions can have some kind or reward.
like a trophy for best faction on server and others come in and try to knock them off the trophy wall.
if it is a reg thing then factions have something to work towards on a reg bases as far as creating a better buil as well as collecting resorcese for it
every faction has to patisipate inoder for this to work. and if there is for example one 1-2 players in that faction then im sure that we can combine 2 factions together to double there numbers for that time.
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THING?

I think, u could try your luck EVERY day on Gold. Our base every day make a lot of free iron… So cmon. we w8 u…

P.S.: Ofc we could fight on orbit too, how it was yesterday. gg wp.

but thats not fun and we it it organised so that factions can come together rather than just loos everything for no reason needs to be a bit of team building and a gold to work towards

Why?

What? Gold in nowadays has NO reason? cmon, u so rich, that u didnt need to farm gold?

There a lot of buildings, and every one, who rly wonna such fun, had built BA there and fight vs us.

So u could get such event every day, u just need to organize your team for that.

What he is talking about is a controlled event, by the adms and gms of the server and not something uncontrolled as is the gold where there is a faction with 20 people against two three individuals or less up, he is talking about balanced lake that Of possibility of Victory to a group where the number of people does not favor anyone.

The fun in gold is only for 5AP because you can rarely land on the unharmed planet, which already has 5 or 6 in person.

gold planet has always got lag too so its no fun to play there!
plus my gold server autominer is level 10 so i dont need to go to gold planet! it for people who like to build but also rather pve to come out and show there talent to the pvp fighters as well as get a little action
in pvp.

The gold planet for me is only for quick money, because there are other planets with lots of gold, and I can go there whenever I want without being disturbed.

My only goal still with gold and get ocd lvl 4 and auto miner lvl 10, after this gold lends me almost nothing and have something like 50 thousand just to buy some rare refuse or epic weapon, I do not know what people sit the butt On the planet gold, it does not make sense to join billions if you do not have what to pick up

LOL.
All last sieges, was 5-7 person vs ours 2-3. But Bases still there. Some guys, had BIG eyes of fear.©

Lags EVERYWHERE. U just didnt know about them, bc of sitting on PvE. Move out. Be sure, u could catch lag even in your faction space. So stop dat mystic stories about lagged gold.

@H@H@H@. I Wonna see Rex here. I wonna see his answer on such speech xD @RexXxuS cmon, what u can say about quote of this guy? :laughing:

And we didnt understand dat babycryers, which sit on PvE planets and build, build and build, creating more lags and problems for server. Sense not in GOLD, sense in some action! U create some ship and go test it - u win? - dismiss someones Core. U loose? - someone dismiss your Core. In such moves, we could control the core number. WE use resources, we use structures, and we control Core number. That more profit, than stupid growing number of useless Cores and Ingots. Rly - Why u farm resources, if u didnt use them? Just for number? But soon u will rich your max, what than?.. Threads about UPing OCD lvl?..

1st of all freemam and AlexAKM i am not a male i am a female
2nd of all i have also run this by rex
3rd of all why are you against it, can you not build a base to defend?
4th of all not everyone likes pvp and so gives people who like pve the oportunity to see how good there builds are against people who like pvp
5th of all if SWP and other people who camp on gold planet hord all the planet so if it was not for the server autominer then the pve will stop playing this game. . thats a lot of people to loose
6th of all what have you got to loose your pride in pvp?
7th of it will be fun and interesting to see who the best faction is at building a base and maybe the winners if kind enough can help people to build theres to help against swp attacks and
other pvp strong players to give them a bit of a challange so they dont get the sence of this game is too easy.
8th of all I LIKE TO BUILD pvp bases but not fight in cv’s or sv’s
9th of all i had a pvp base in elemental before the wipe which changed to pvp on weekends it took pirets 4 cv’s to take it down and over 3 hours to do it and the cv’s they used were against the rules and so it may have given them
a more challanging game if they had not cheeted and more to aim for if they had something at the end of it.
10th and last of all my faction also had a base on venus before the 4.0 patch and no one was able to get into it only after a glitch. this base you can ask achillies about seeing he tried his best to get in.

ONE MORE THING … my faction name has been the following with always the same people in it maybe you recognise it seeing at its one of the oldest faction on the server
MRA /MAD / MDA / AND NOW PKA

ok.

Bc we already had it. All could build on PvE/PvP-change planets. And then invite everyone to check it. U didnt think so?

I answer higher: PvE/PvP-change plnets w8 u. Build in PvE-time, and test in PvP-time. U had everything u need.

Those people must play their role. Ask Ally or Mercenaries to deff them, while they will mine. Who said, that u MUST fight? Read HWS story, and check dat RPG-system for factions. U had all tools, for getting resources in PvP-zone without fight.

Couldnt understand the sense of this message. We fight for fun. We fight to the end: win or die© About what loose of proud do u speak?

3rd and 4th about this. All the same.

cool. ok. Btw, sometimes we visit your faction space, and Moon. Try to build Base there. We check it someday. And u will know, how it was cool.

we have built there lol and did from day 1 so your not looking hard enough lol
and yes thats what i meant have a planet that goes pve to pvp i know we have one but woudl be good if it was an organised attack ect
it needs to be organised to be fair game

We already get 1 or 2 PKA bases on The Moon. But they weren’t so big and hard. For week or more, we didnt come, so… Mb we’ll come on this week.

As I remember, we had 6 (!!!) Planets with such change-system PvE/PvP. U need more???

And ofc u could write here or in Discord, something like: “Oh guys! We had n1 bases on X-Planet, come and try conquer it!”. Some kind of invite, and be sure, a lot of Pirates and Hunters comes to check their luck.

This game has a lot of bugs, which makes it unfair in general. So I didnt see any necessity for making it on Admin-lvl… But do how u wish. Rex still didnt answer on it and other thing in this Thread.

i know but rex is bissy so im not to bothered pluse i have not been on latly so maybe thats why
trouble is if i say yea come and try your luck to take down base more that 1 faction will turn up and it wount be timed so will not know who wan pluse then it will be just us doign it and we wont find out which faction is best at building in pvp
thats why i asked for it to be organised
the bases on moon alliance have been built by new member sand new players of pka. thats why again it shoudl be done by the whoel faction together to help the new players see how to and not how to build a pvp base
you are the only one who has seen thiis post it was not posted in general where it was meant to go thanks for pointiong that out

okay i have an idear, may take more work from jash or rex and im sorry for this
i was woundering if you could set up pvp fights so like 1 faction has a planet for 3-4 days to set up a base and amo it
and then have another faction come in and try to take it out. it will be timed to see how long it took to infaltrate the base and how much loss the other faction took
and then the rols are reversed winer takes on next faction.
Also not only does it help us to see the weekensses in our builds as pvp players but also brings factions together to work as groups.
This can also be done with cv’s too in space or defending space using cv’s and a base space.
we need things to do as groups and on a reg bases as factions. maybe the over all winners of the factions can have some kind or reward.
like a trophy for best faction on server and others come in and try to knock them off the trophy wall.
if it is a reg thing then factions have something to work towards on a reg bases as far as creating a better buil as well as collecting resorcese for it
every faction has to patisipate inoder for this to work. and if there is for example one 1-2 players in that faction then im sure that we can combine 2 factions together to double there numbers for that time.
WHAT DO YOU GUYS THING?

As soon as we have a bit more spare time we can make this kind of an official event randomly here and there or whoever wants to practice his base defense.

This will be even better in 5 with some features…

Stay tuned

I’ll contribute my two cents to this possible event:

The best would be to do an event where only SV HV and BA would be allowed, the CVs would be left out, this way the combat would be fairer and the combat would be more melee.

• The gravity of the planet must be high to require more skill from the pilots.

• The planet must have the worst biome possible, I say the most difficult of the aliem world would be ideal.

• There must be some predators …

• There must also be some fortified aliens bases.

• Teams must be between 5 and 10 participants per faction and factions that have fewer players receive bonus vehicles …

• Bp will not be allowed to drop during combat, if possible, to block Bpfactory during the event.

• In case it is not possible to block Bpfactory, the team that drops a BP during the combat phase will be automatically eliminated and will be transported off the planet immediately.

• In the preparation and construction phase the teams can build a single base with a single core that can be a Bp ready or made from scratch.

• Each member of the team can have an HV and an SV, and can not drop any more ships, but if you can capture an enemy vehicle can be used by the team, but it must still have the core, which should be replaced.

• Teams with fewer players will have the number of vehicles equal to a 10-member skit.

• Each team of 10 members can have a maximum of 10 HV and 10 SV.

• During the combat phase, a vehicle with a damaged core can not be repaired, and damaged vehicles can only be repaired at the base.

• The base can never be repaired during the phase and combat, under penalty of disqualification of the team of the event.

• The event in its combat phase will last 12 hours …

• The team that destroys all vehicles and structures first wins the event.

• After the 12 hour period if there are still teams with combat power, the event will be finalized and the adms and gms will check which one was the winner.

• The number of deaths of the participants during the event is not a determining factor in the victory and will be considered only in the event of a tie, the team that loses all the vehicles and has its base disabled loses the game and is eliminated from the event being withdrawn from the competition , In the event of a tie the event wins the team that has the lowest overall number of deaths, and in which the base has taken the least damage. And if you still have vehicles after the period of the event they add points to define the winner (score by the gms and adms)

• There may be awards for a greater number of murders and for a smaller number of times he was killed.

• The event will be held on Sundays at a date and time to be defined, it must be a spindle in which everyone can be present.

• The preparation phase takes place from 23:59 of Thursday and goes until 00:00 of Saturday after this the planet is blocked until the time of the event.

I hope this little text can contribute to a great event

For this moment, any one who know HOW, will take any BA down on one SV. So while your teammates cover u, u just destroy BA. Time wasted = block count. More blocks used = more time needed. But thats not so difficult.

How more engines and fuel tanks, makes more “skill”?..

Yes it should be easy when there is nobody on the other side and the base is on its own, we are talking about an event where in theory there are an equal number of adversaries and there are different possible types of bases and in some you will not enter it into a SV , So little will hover above the same as SV and be targeted by hover missiles.

And actually with a higher severity, it can cram its SV of tanks and engine and see gravity do its service, where the higher the weight the greater the power to keep the SV flying and the more fuel goes away and the shorter flight time, Every kilo plus added you will lose acceleration on all axes as well as rotational motions … make your flying brick, try flying with your brick in 2.5 g and tell me …