Fairplay Query - deception, impersonation, espionage

What unfair advantage was gained? If a new faction attacked you and won it would be no different, but because it was ABN you take to the forums. This is why I play an hour or two a week on HWS instead of every day. Just play the game, stop the nonsense.

Gaining information by using an Alias and pretending to be someone else YES.

There are literally mechanics in place so your never taken by surprise, you get pings when your attacked.

This is in no way “infiltration” which is against the rules. False accusations intended to stir the pot should carry a heavy punishment as well. Please stop wasting everyone’s time each and every time someone outsmarts you on the battlefield. Learn from prior mistakes and you will grow. Complaining about losses will drive you further back. I say this will all sincerity and do hope you see that nobody is “trying” to piss in your cornflakes. No matter what snowy disposition your team has. Try to remember this is a game meant for escape of reality. Outside emotions do not bode well here.

It’s great to hear you insights but they are confused and off topic. I’m not emotional here I am simply after clarification which you clearly have an issue with.

Please do no accuse me of lying, sir. It is/was well known your faction (JVI) would log out if myself or ABN logged into EU last season to take advantage of OLP. Changing the faction name was a good way to circumvent that. I implore you guys to do the same to us on NA. You will NOT see a report about it because we get the same proximity alerts you guys do. There were 8 of you online at the time and 1 in the base on GG.

2 Likes

Skimmed over this topic cause too many accusations without proofs were written and wrong assumptions being made.
So:

• Changing names is allowed - as long as it’s not too often done as Chief did it seasons ago, like 6+ times to disguise his bad history

For the rest it’s not relevant and no rule was broken.

If you settle in PvP be prepared to lose everything - manage your Offline Protection, manage your faction defense capabilities (at all times) and manage any sneaky attempt of attack within the rules like that one.

10 Likes