Feature Request: Auto-Startup on Program Start

Hello. I just wanted to quickly write up a feature request for EMP Full.

The ability to have the manager automatically start the server as soon as it’s program is loaded. This makes it far easier to use the startup folder in Server 2016. Reason being is that having the two start separately can sometimes cause link problems.

If this is already a feature please refer me to its location… I seem to be missing it! :slight_smile:

Wonderful application otherwise, great job @Jascha

Have you tried putting a batch file in the startup?

Yes, that is the current configuration. But as mentioned in my feature request post above, specifically this section:
“Reason being is that having the two start separately can sometimes cause link problems.”
I would like the program to manage the startup of the batch file on launch.

Hey,

I will write it down.

That should not happen. It might just take a few seconds/minute to get the connection.

Normally it doesn’t, but I am running server 2016 in a ESXi environment, and sometimes the host must restart all the VMs. If the server starts before the manager does, very rarely it just won’t see it at all, or worse, the server won’t start properly because the OS has only just started. In other words, my enviroment is the problem, probably not your code :slight_smile: