[Feature Request] Extract materials from factory

Our factory materials are put into OCD at the end of each patch. Would it be possible to add the ability to extract blueprint resources from the factory on an ad-hoc basis?

This would be an awesome way to bypass the need for OCD 7! Now I don’t need to buy it!

In what way? At the end of each patch the blueprint factory dumps into your OCD. All the mats would still go to your OCD and would not bypass the limitations.

OCD 7 can be used in PvP. I don’t care about the epic and core carry over.

I’m guessing your intent is to pull from the OCD to pay for the BPs in the factory?

You can spawn BP’s in PvP zones but you can’t call your OCD there unless it’s level 7.

Oh I think I am misreading what you are saying. You want to be able to pull from your factory back into your OCD not the other way around.

That would allow traders to transfer cargo around without ever losing it. Bad mojo.

How? Why would they put it in their factory rather than just directly into their OCD?

Most of the planets don’t allow the OCD to be summoned. So the guy that mines 100K iron can just dump it in a Ner carrier BP and transfer it to OCD before leaving planet.

Pirates get no loot.

1 Like

I didn’t consider that. Fair enough.

1 Like

I love the thought process though.

EGS zone transfer feature would be cool.

From OCD to Factory to make stuff = free <—Encourages EGS use and traffic for PvP

From Factory to OCD = Fee <----The cautious trader has to sell his wares at a higher price. Cap the transfer to like 50K of each type per day or something.