Feedback - cb:destroy should have a range limit the same as egs recycle

Many abuse cb destroy to deny people who have beaten them the right to loot or scrap their ships/etc this is bad sportsmanship

2 Likes

I agree, please prevent the use of cb destroy when hostile forces are near by.

2 Likes

Point supported.

1 Like

We are working on either a delay for the command or what kaisond suggested.

3 Likes

Spoils of war is a necessary gameplay mechanic for pvp.

I don’t know if a delay would help since most cores are 20m under bedrock and it takes forever to get to the core. Needs to be ranged based at a minimum, no more than 200m like cb:getshiphere. Hostile force detection would be great for egs:recycle lvl 5 as well.

1 Like

Good points and quite for some time on our list.

Jascha tries to implement an enemy detection system only on PvP for cb:destroy and egs:recycle asap.

2 Likes

Done and installed in 5 minutes :wink:

6 Likes

:slight_smile:

Updated also the command page regarding the commands and the EGS Recycle feature page

*only if no enemies are around you. 2000 meter in space, 350 meter on planets

2 Likes

CB:DESTROY it is not only trash removal “tool”. It is major instrument to prevent a gift the ship (some ships, somebody makes and upgrade by months) to a some noob from stupied lags or disconnect. It is SELF distruct commnad for me. Before devs make real rights protections for BP’s.

p.s. I hope faction private not be a “enemy”.

1 Like

currently private friendly ships and allies are preventing recycle etc

1 Like

It looks like there is a weakness with the new restriction. This player was able to cb:destroy yesterday with our people right on a structure. This was done right after a relog. @RexXxuS @Jascha

1 Like

Which of those ships got destroyed? Did not really see it in the video.
But I anyhow just got an Idea what could be a problem when seeing your Video.

The black pyramid base

ah ok… sorry. got distracted by all the other things xD

1 Like

When we not happy with the rules we break em … nice

CB:Destroy will be fixed in a minute.

1 Like

Currently the recycle/destroy restriction is being triggered by faction members as well. Thanks for all your work Jas

1 Like

is that wrong :expressionless: ?
Sorry will fix it soon xD

2 Likes

Well the objective would be to prevent players from using the commands in combat with enemies if I understand correctly. So faction mates, friendly private ships and allies shouldnt cause the restriction message. :smiley:

what about tackleing a cv with another cv ie in your vid