Few of my ships despawned

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Hello, i didnt play since new year as was on holiday, and had busy january, when i came back i only got left with one CV i been seated in and the rest is gone.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> xxDomel

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE EU

How can we help you now?
=> Would be nice if i could recover the structures to pack up for a wipe, sorry for troubles forgot about despawning feature

Hi.

In the future, please just write out the structure names and IDs in text. Potentially you can just copy the relevant parts. That would make it a bit easier for us.

Your first and last structures were deleted because you didn’t touch them for more than a month. As an exception, I restored those.

The second structure, you destroyed yourself.
Why would you destroy a structure and then request it back more than 2 months later?

Thanks Dark i think that one i destroyed viachat maybe i packed before holiday onto my main cv, dont remeber now. But i got another problem now when i logged back in my main CV also despawned, not sure why as its says last touched 24d ago, structure name is:
“[FRN] Tsurugi (Dom)” ID: 3146884

Yes, because you parked it in the starter system, which has a 14-day wipe period.

As it seems you have a lot of questions about wipes, I’d recommend you to take a look at this section in the guide:

It should help you avoid losing more ships. You could also consider getting the Keep Structures supporter package in HWS Connect, which is a bit like stealth, but it will keep your ship safe until you want it back or the next full wipe (which will destroy it).
It’s useful for vacations or breaks from the game.

I restored it now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.