First 6.X starter wipe delayed

I am trader - I have a base in inception, but since im a veteran, now its not allowed, so… i need to move the base to inception 2? but can i get back to inception 1 from inception 2?

While the only excuse for veterans being in orbit is helping newbies (i’d like to help too, but i have no way of going back to starter), i think the resason for newbie to stay on starter is the hard/dangerous access to resrouces while outside. Its a harsh PvP world, and you gonna be eaten by SWP and the likes if you’re alone in a prefab.

also - limit inception space to 0 BA/1 CV/1SV/1HV (faction + private)?

I think you missed the point Doc. If you are a veteran you are not supposed to be in starter period.

I’m not sure about what system we speak, BUT - yesterday I (at last!) continue to play on server and… For few hours I play, I couldnt find ANY crystal on Pirate starter. What I rly was surprised to find - thats some number of greedy people on HV and SV, which farms gold…

@RexXxuS why starter planet got GOLD? Now I understand why all our guys were so disappointed about online in PvP-systems. They told, that only PKA shows there, and no one else. I miss 4 days, and after continue playing, I watch on dat farm on starter planet… And not simple farm, but farming GOLD.

And crystals. Where are they? How I supposed to run away, if I lost ALL evening, and couldnt find even one?

yes i have heard from a couple of new players that i invited to play the game and server that they are beiing constantly farmed on starter pirate planets by big sv’s and went and checked their logs and i have to say i was surprised of players farming . nerveless gonna have to do a pod start to assist them get out of planet since they wont be able to otherwise . i suggest creating a fair play rule and injecting it into hunter board card .

Maybe ask the Veterans why they stay there? maybe they can tell you what is going wrong?.. insteat of just make a new rule…
we stay in the orbit because we are pirates and its hard to get resources on the PVP Planet. Ok my Ocd has something in… not just all we had before the full wipe because the OCD level is not high enough… But i am not sure where i can get access to the ocd…

im a vet too and i get out as soon as i can cause its the challenge of a pirate OUTSIDE of the starter zone . or else u would be farming starter players and their cores and mats that they need to get out of there . im taking my faction pirate as an example cause our planet is pvp .

I feel like the orbits of starters should be wiped every day, there is 0 need to be sitting in orbit chilling. If people need to mine fuel then prom and pentaxid meteors on starters would be a better plan than people having to sit in space waiting for belt minerals to regen or to trade for them with their 0 credits.

Get everything you need on planet fueled and ready to go enter space select destination and warp and be done with it.

All Pirates blame u! I lost all evening, and got 0 crystals. Staying on Planet = loosing everything I make for day. Where I supposed to stay, while I could find some Pentaxid?..

Wipe planets on Wednesday, orbit in the weekend. Gives time to park there in safety, but not live there…

Pirates life is supposed to be hard, if orbit gets wiped then big factions cant camp there making beginner pirates life hard in the first place, if you get wiped out as a pirate its alright, because levels are the most important. If you loose everything fresh start and farm the rest of the missing levels. Eventually you will be 25 then you can farm quickly some minerals make a cv and dock mining hv to it and leave planet. Only orbits wiping everyday but the planet still wiping once per week is plenty.

If the orbits are wiped once per week then people will move out just before and move back afterwards, but if they are wiped once per day then they have to do that every single day? It would be too much of an annoyance which is good for the game because then people will move out to another place, sometimes things need to be anouying to stop people from doing them.

as a relative new player it was no “big” problem to mine all ores i need on the pvp planets. The big battles are at some of them and i don’t have to go there. I could do the temples a few times, and other pois as well to get RES.

So there really is no reason to stay at starter.

The RES meteor problem and the RES problem at some planets right now is known and worked on. The working status is that you have more then enough res on every starter to get away.

And for hard pirate life: no its just griefing to bombard new players with artillery bases. it’s hard enough if new pirates battle against each other (which is good)

factions like SWP and RED who did that plenty of times need a kick in the but. (and wiping the orbit and the ground every week is exactly that) They can fight their battles on PVP planets (there are enough playgrounds around)

1 Like

RexXxus, I agree with what you are doing. It is a shame that so many players hide in the Inception System and shy away from the real life out in the real universe. For example what can be more fun than getting jumped by another faction while you are mining gold, and then fighting it out with them? Or the fun of having a battle with the infamous Colin. Come on everyone, don’t be a wuss and hide in inception 1 or 2. Come and join the real game!

1 Like

This is getting old but one last time:

1. the resource promethium meteorite problem was there but we spawned them now and then. It shouldn’t be that of a problem. Furthermore pentaxid is located in the orbit with over 10 asteroids.

Also the black market is there to help you.

All lame excuses really.

2. Pirate / Hunter Starter Gold. So what? I set the time to 900 what means every 15 hours 1-2 gold meteorites spawning. Pirate and Hunter is the Origin with the fewest factions count. It is stated in red to HARD / IMPOSSIBLE. That is their little reward. High risk = high reward. No reason to camp there though

3. Pirater Starter spawn camping / killing. This is a tricky topic. On the one hand it is PvP. YES. And people who choose willingly to PvP means they want PLAYER versus PLAYER. YES. However what is partially done there is TvP = TURRET versus PLAYER or LvW = Lamb versus Wolves. So some people cover their asses behind PvP and love to wipe these hopeless guys out. That is NOT PvP. That is griefing. Even on PvP.
    But since this is another big overload for us to check manually we have to decide from case to case. All lambs are welcome to screencast their slaughter fest so the wolves can get in Prison + Guilty.

So yeah, in the end with little smart brain, more respect to each other and less selfish behavior all of this crap would not happen. Think about that whoever feels called here.

The result for now is next week a orbit wipe on Tuesday and planet wipe on Wednesday as I explained top.
And again the guys blaming and accusing me of rule changes.
You better think in bigger pictures and WHY the *** I need to do this *** all the time For example see above aka selfish behavior.
Then we can talk again about stable rules and what not.

Now think before even writing anywhere.
Really not in a mood for this ping pong now.

9 Likes