Four ships have deleted set to "true" where not stealth and were visited less than 10 hrs ago

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: 1 CV and 3 SVs have deleted set to true in structure commander.

Logged in approx 0200 ST 17 JAN (NA) and 1 x CV Called Freyr, and 3 x SVs called K-Transport-Mamba, Warp Truck, and Blackjack were all gone. I looked up structure commander which listed them as all still in the same location in Homeworld Space as were left, but the ‘deleted’ was set to True. I did not stealth them.

They were also not set to HWS and then flown by me. when parked they were all set to private. They were last seen as still showing about 8 hours before, approximately 2100 server time (NA) 16 JAN

Player(s) with issue: Kontrole for 1x CV and 2x SVs, Goshen for 1x SV called blackjack

Server: NA

Time (cb:time): Ships dissappeared most likely between 2100 and 0200 ST

Playfield: Homeworld Space

Structure Name(s): 1 x CV Called Freyr (a Draupnir), and 3 x SVs called K-Transport-Mamba, Warp Truck, and Blackjack

Structure ID(s): 11244384, 4617152, 11310741, 4247197
How can we help you now: Please set delete to false, location should be good.

Thanks!

hey thanks 1st for fillign in the help layout
2nd the admins are really bissy so be patient they will answer your post if not tonight then tomorrow as its the 1st thing they check when they get up in the morning.

Andrea,

Thanks so much for the quick reply! I know all are busy and have real lives too!

Thanks again,

Kontrole

You do realise that homeworld is PvP, correct?

Yes, thanks beetle, but they were around lots of guns and OP :wink:

was it set to private?

Hey,

There was a crash last night, that deleted all those structures. I restored them all.
Devs are looking into the logs now.

Jascha,

Thanks! I appreciate the time and effort.

Take care,

Kontrole