Fragment rep issue

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> I completed a fragment poi on EU but the 1000rp has not transferred to NA when I csw

Player(s) with issue:
=> Big Red

Server:
=> EU to NA CSW

Time (cb:time):
=> around 10:30pm server time 07/07/20

Playfield:
=>

Structure Name(s):
=>

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=> I completed a fragment poi on EU server and CSW back to NA.
It was around 1h 30mins “after a server restart” I received the 1000 rp points on my EU character

I now see from other posts I should have stayed on EU till the rep points had registered but it’s a new feature so I had no way to know.

As I’m well aware if I CSW back from NA to EU I will over right the EU character removing the 1000 rep.

If possible could you either transfer the rep to my NA character “removing it from EU” or simply reset the fragment poi for me so I can do it properly

Added it to your HWS NA account now.
You found the solution out already (wait 1 hour). :+1:

As always, thanks for your time

You can do that!? I just took the lost. :thinking: I over wrote my rp when I had to leave prematurely due to being attacked on NA. 1k rp stayed on Eu connect . Big R.I.P.

If there is a ticket from you, please link it.

I searched but really can’t find a ticket from you about that…

No ticket rexxx don’t worry about. Was just wondering about that. I’ll find the other star fragments :wink: oh btw are they all out there yet?

Ok, up to you.

Maybe… but because the Big Bang Expansion has stopped I have to change something…
Keep an eye out on The Star Fragment hunt

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.