Freelancer Tutorial Help

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Ship got stuck between space and world. Flying to it sent me to space and coming down it was invisible. Lost all the gold, stacks of like 4,000 ores, and everything else…

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> MrQuick

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Last night around 11pm US central time

On which Playfield?
=> Freelancer Tutorial

Structure Name(s)?
=> Starter CV

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 9392489

How can we help you now?
=> The ship with everything I farmed for hours trying to get me and a buddy ready to leave the first world? Hopefully the game can tell the ship and everything that was inside it…

I don’t understand, is the loot inside your ship or did you lose your backpack?

Lost ship with everything inside. It got stuck between loading. Between world and space.

I’ll come get you the ship in 10-20 min.

kk ty

Hmm, I can’t seem to fix it. You’ll have to wait for an admin sadly.

Any idea when an admin will be around?

Now.
I restored it now.

1 Like

hmm hold on…

Is it in space?

Tried to fix it this morning, but ship never moved from the stuck place to me… it dissapaird, but did not show up again :pensive::pensive:

It seems bugged / corrupt. We are still looking trying

Ship I lost was kriel starter cv edited. My actual ship isn’t even showing in the list at all on structure commander. T_T

resolved it I think

You did. The resources are back inside. The auger and hellmole are still gone. But I think I can manage it. I don’t get much time to play. Thanks.

1 Like

Glad to hear, sorry for the inconveniences.
Have fun nevertheless

u too, it was the games fault.

1 Like

Game still registers the 2 missing HV’s and kicks me from pilot seat when it says it took something.

Kicks you from Pilot seat?
Did you try the console command “undock id-of-the-hv”?

Kicks me from other craft. Not the HV’s its trying to remove that are already gone. Its registering the ghosts. The hv’s that are bugged like capital was.