Freezing of the playing field resulted in lost items. help bring them back

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> When sorting and transferring things, the game role froze, and some things disappeared. vodium drill, bastion shield, green warp engine, gold, k3 extractors, something else is possible. I didn’t remember everything.
My armor, which I was wearing, was augmented light armor. It was replaced directly on me with HWS armor

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Nividium

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 12:40

On which Playfield?
=> AIIW I Moon

Structure Name(s)?
=> ЛУНАЯ БАЗА

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 420385

How can we help you now?
=> Help return lost items.
The playing field with My base constantly freezes, is there any way to repair it? that the freezes have stopped.

Hi.

Sorting where? If it was OCD, the command ocd:restore might do the job. Otherwise, if not OCD, please let us know where :slightly_smiling_face:

I was moving things around in the drawers of my base. MOON BASE id 420385. It froze and everything disappeared. Even the armor I was wearing was also replaced with something else.

Okay, so you used connected toolbar?

The toolbar was connected to my ship, I put things in it from the base and turned off the toolbar so that the things fell into the ship.

Then I went to the database and the game froze. After loading things disappeared.

This is unfortunately a common bug. The connected toolbar is a very buggy feature, and there’s a high risk of your items just randomly disappearing.
You should never have a connected toolbar enabled, unless you need it here and now. And try to limit it to 1 item at a time, so you can minimize the potential loss.

Our logs are also very limited, so it’s not much we can do. In this case, I can make an exception and take your word for it, but for that I’ll need the exact items and amounts.

I’d need the real names of “green warp engine”, “gold”, “k3 extractors”, and how many you had.

This is what I could remember.

Antimatter tank -1
Bastion Shield Generator -1
Short Range Antimatter Warp -1
Antimatter Warp -1
Vodium Drill -1
DNA -2
Auto Mining Divece (K3) ~ 4
gold ~ 4000

I need the exact names please :slightly_smiling_face: There is no item with K3 in the name, and gold ingots or ores?

Auto Mining Divece ~ 4
Gold Ingot ~ 4000

Not more helpful sadly. There are multiple types. I need the exact one :slight_smile:

It seems so right

Auto Mining Divece (advancet) ~ 4

Next time I notice you’re offline I’ll handle it.

Thank you

Most of it is in your OCD. The rest is in your toolbar.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.