Fresh Alliance Faction, getting ready to get out there!

Hello Alliance folks,

GOTR, faction name GTR (due to some mistakes upon starting) is getting ready to leave our starting planet and head out amongst the stars. We are all quite new to this game, but are having fun. I have a few questions for you folks:

1. What is a good PVE planet to get setup on?
  2. Who would like to be our ally? We don’t want any blue on blue events out in the dark!

Thanks,
Haxta

If i where you, i would build a space station in Alliance orbit, and have the o2 generators down at the plant… That is PVE, and a good place to start out… Short distance to ECC as well… Building on the planet will be a lag play, and you will hate the game in the end :stuck_out_tongue: Try to explore =) Use M on every new system, and you will find info about the planets… Who knows, maybe you will find a nice planet to hang out on :wink:

Feel free to ally up with ArcJet Trading Company… AtC

1 Like

Yeah this server is not set up for large amount of PVE population. There are some planets that rotate PVE/PVP might want to settle there. All of the HQ planets seem to be full based on a comment from Rex. Also PVP is not bad here. Been on server over a month and only killed twice by players.