From last season to this season. CV has illegal block

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Exact CV bp I used last season says “contains illegal block” in this season

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> CaptRiker

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> today

On which Playfield?
=> fed joruney

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> we cannot use prefabinfo in console, what changes bp block wise from last season to this season. really like my go to cv.

Hi,
you could grab my HWS Config for your creative game and do the prefabinfo command

Can’t say myself why without getting your blueprint file.

how do i use your hws config in my creative save?

It’s explained in github how to use it.

But I found out that it might be because of the WarpDrive T2.
Did you save your blueprints with one in HWS 12?

If so, there is a workaround.

no, vanilla empyerion. I noticed on “reforged” servers I have the same “illegal block” red text on my bp. this very same bp worked last season here… this is strange.

you use Reforged Galaxy? Not compatible with any other Config in the first place.

But as I said, use my HWS config or send me your blueprint and we find out in seconds.

what email addr to use to send u bp?

A forum PM is enough. With drag and drop of the .epb file.
Or in Discord.
Mail works too
https://forum.empyrion-homeworld.net/about

I emailed [email protected] with my bp.

You somehow got access to a not used block anymore

It is commented out, even in Vanilla

Replaced by the same but different ID block

Just use the new one.

I haven’t done any modding to my empyerion install… ie haven’t changed a thing. so this is a prob with empyerion itself… the devs musta forgot something… I’ll update my bp creative save to 1.1 and see if it changes anything.

nope, no go… I started a new v1.1 creative… loaded in my bp… removed all 6 of those consoles… and replaced with the same console from the r-click of tech consoles… still illegal block here. might have to remove them alltogether… this is wierd.

oh and I just looked… I created a new base in creative last week… uses alot of the same consoles… no red text here on hws for the consoles on my base lol.

T2 warp drive perhaps? it has turned back into a plant and caused many issues with BPs

99% of the time there are illegal blocks someone put a plant in their base, do you have any sprouts or plants, or anything placed in grow plots on your base? Is it over class size?

no it was the last console in the list of deco consoles… for whatever reason it on a CV is illegal… but my base with them isn’t… very strange.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.