Game hard crashed destroyed my ship as i watch 2 miles away

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> taking out a tova and the game hard crashed only to reboot the game and find my ship (i was sitting in ) 2.5 miles away being chewed up (and i was on the winning end of taking it out (><) thats not right

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=>

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=>

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 5/14 about 23 30 time

On which Playfield?
=> draghurego system idequ moon sector / was able to get assistance getting the scant remains back but not even close to what was lost

**Structure Name(s)?**chaldean/3/para cv
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 6416921

How can we help you now?
=> replacement please wouldent ask but due to crash and then 2.5 away on return that wasent nice the what is left of it is now at my base in alli sector basen planet

Hey,

sadly we cannot restore ships out of a fight. And especially if it was tempered after wards

neather could i with nothing left to it

Sorry to hear that but we cannot even make an exception here.

There are a few things to keep in mind:

• The game is buggy, so such things are going to happen. Therefore never fight with everything you have
  • If something like that happens make sure to take screenshots/videos of the game so we can confirm it.
  • And if you want something returned, NEVER EVER start stripping down or emptying the structure or even touch it again. Just let us know and we can restore it. As soon as you temper with the structure you want restored the “warranty seal” is broken so to say. And then we cannot make exceptions anymore.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.