Game updated to 5.1 can't come to server to leave before wipe

Hi, title says all, im on a starter planet and i can"t connect to leave coz steam have made the update to 5.1
will you update the server to 5.1 Before the wipe ? :confused:
or how can i uninstall the update to be able to log ?

thx

1 Like

wipe will be tomorrow as always on friday. but NOT A FULL WIPE
You can’t downgrade

yes but i have my CV and a sh*load of ressources on my base on Starter Trader, and i can’t log in the server to leave the starter coz my game was updated to 5.1 :confused:

2 Likes

Could not stop game from updating, also we have moved our main capital to starter for transport. Can we have some help ?

1 Like

Steam is enforcing the update, there is no way to either downgrade or avoid it.

I belive alot of people will lose alot of stuff if the server get wiped with the update… maybe pre-update the server so people can get in?
Or delay the wipe by one day…?

1 Like

Guys you have more than 15 hours left till the wipe if I patch the server to 5.1 very soon

1 Like

Steam update your game. How to log on to the server?
I have a ship full of gold. I did not have time to put in the bank.

1 Like

can’t get onto game as steam have forced me to update :confused: all my items and cv are stuck on starter planet and bps in factory waiting to spawn in now :frowning: when are you updating to 5.1?

1 Like

He’d update it faster if you weren’t hassling him.

1 Like

Ok, thanks, we just needed the confirmation that we’ll have time between the server being updated and the wipe, so we can evacuate :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I do my best as fast as I can guys.
Hold on a bit please

3 Likes

It looks like he is aware, and doing something about it guys. We know his intention is not to trap peoples assets who were trying to evac, w/e.
Thanks for taking care of this on your birthday btw Rex.

2 Likes

thx a lot rex

3 Likes

Thanks alot !

It’s almost 11pm here, need to get in bed soon and got work in the morning. I fear that when I eventually get home all my stuff has vanished from starter planet’s orbit. :expressionless:

Both EU online just NA now guys