Garage Ship not repairing at template

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Mt garage ship is not repairing at template but it eats all the resources required

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Tjar

Server? (EU or NA)
=> EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=>

On which Playfield?
=>

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 5104297

How can we help you now?
=>

You need to include more information, those boxes are there for a reason, what playfield are you on that it isn’t working? when did you try to repair it? what’s the name of the vessel, as well as the name of the base you’re attemting to repair it on?

What isn’t repairing on the garage ship, what is it missing? out of how many? (for devices specifically, so missing 2/10 drills would be one)

Some things on garage ships cannot be repaired, you cannot repair a ship back to it’s NPC core, or replace drills if it has more than 6 and any are missing. (6 drills is max, if you have 10 and lose 5, you can still repair it to get one drill but that’s it.)

In a lot of cases with these errors though, you just have to move the ship and try again.

I still have all important stuff on it, is not repairing engines, and regular blocks. Its in JVI HQ space. What time do i need to provide? the one when I started the repair or when it ended with 0 results? First time i tried? second one?

I managed to repair it today, consider the topic solved, thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.