Garage ships gun limit

I wasn’t sure what you meant because you said “add something because it’s needed, not because it’s cool”

The game had problems with defense being overpowered and offense very limited. Then devs added shields. Were they needed? No, they made it even worse. Were they “cool”? Yes.

The game had problems with optimization. Then increased weapon limits were implemented. Were they needed? No, they made it even worse. Were they “cool”? Yes.

Easy. Should I do a up to date poll about that topic and see what the Community thinks?

Totally in agreement. Let’s do a poll and see.

3 Likes

My head hurts reading most of this.

I bought a great garage ship and even though its class 1, I need a 150 block to take to HW planets. I try to keep up on information about the changes of the server but what a “shit show” this season start turned out to be.

Some garage ships are useless to PvPers now.

I agree on community voting or you get long threads like this one.

I hope everything works out “at the end of the day”

Yes, please put the removal/disabling of default Family Share to a poll. I only request that you keep exceptions in mind, as I do have family members who play, and have been affected by similar mechanisms in other games in the past. As for how to grant an exception, most of the time when I have asked for one in the past, it involved all family members getting on a chat, or other real-time communication at the same time.

1 Like