Getting disconnected from server every time i get inside my base

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Every time i get inside my Base i get message that i lost connection to playfield server. At first i thought it was just playfield being unstable because too many players, but it keeps happening even in times with low population and always whenever I enter base.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Joshuacz

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Multiple times in last 3 days

On which Playfield?
=> Ouadum

Structure Name(s)?
=> Valhalla

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 1373918

How can we help you now?
=> Not sure what can be the cause of this.

Hi, I can’t tell you the exact cause sadly. But the planet Ouadum is very large, and crowded with POIs, deposits, ex.
Maybe it’s a good idea to find something less crowded, as that should in general result in less disconnects.

Other than that, I unfortunately can’t give you a better solution :confused: I think Eleon may have introduced a new memory leak or so with their DLC update.

I think I might have figurred our what triggers those disconnects. It always happens when i come to base after some time and Zirax attack is supposed to happen. Instead of attack i get disconnect, but if i try several times and attack actually happens disconnects stop happening.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.