Getting help for HWS for more activity

Good Evening @everyone
I hope you all had a great start into the new year!

Some changes happened recently I wanted to announce:

Welcome back @Dr.Dark as Full Admin

After exact 1 year pause and due recent events… he is helping me again with all your help tickets. It’s a big relieve for me, especially right now where time is very tight.
As before he has my full trust to operate as a full admin, which means he can help you with almost everything but is not allowed to play as regular player on my servers.

Welcome @Xyston as Content Creator for RE

Just before the massive RE 2.0 update and to enrich the HWS RE experience for you overall, he will help me with creating content for you (e.g. POIs, Dialogues). Right now reworking the Prism, Sphere and later maybe the Star Fragments. It’s another big relieve for me, since he knows RE very good and knows the needs as player himself. I trust him as well and everyone is welcome to always send feedback about his work here (Discord channel: Discord)
While he is still a regular player, we agreed that no intel about his content is shared with others.

A great start for HWS into the year and great news for you, players.
Have a good start into the week!
RexXxuS

2 Likes

This entire post is basically unreadable to anyone on the forums because all we see is these numbers (and they aren’t clickable links either).
This is happening with more and more announcements on here, they are basically unreadable because we don’t get the info for whatever these numbers are supposed to be, making the entire point to the post lost.

Anyways, welcome to the new additions to the team (whoever they are, lol).

1 Like

It’s because technically Discord writes pings as <@…> when you tag people like @Dr.Dark.
I don’t know if it’s something that can be “fixed” through whatever tool RexXxuS uses; especially since the fault is technically with Discord.

But in this case, it’s me returning as full admin, and Xyston as content creator.

1 Like

Hey @TwitchyJ
sorry to you and the other loyal forum readers.

Normally I think about it and clean up afterwards but sometimes I forget it, sry.

Technically I created a automatic webhook post sync between the forum and Discord. The data in Discord is different than in the forum, so the IDs of users can’t be assigned.
Have to check if I can add a filter or so.