GG Orbit (spawn pattern of oversize / hws taken etc) Pls No Drama / Hjack Its a Question Ticket!

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> We found in GG orbit a Point where all “hvs / hws / etc overclass take over stuff”.

The question is now Are the “overclass teleported stuff Random spawned into the orbit of GG” or its Fixed on that Point ?
If its Fixed its posible to “Randomise” it the pattern of “Overclass teleport” cause i mean like you see if its fixed you can just put a base there and can takeover all stuff what get up teleported if its fixed.

“”“”““Please For the Reading people NO drama its Nothing agains any kind of Faction !
Its just asking about the Pattern of the Spawn of the Overclass stuff its for everyone good to know if its broken or should it be like that.
There are NO ways to Hide a “Support” Ticket …
So please this time no Spam / Hjack / Toxic… pls””“”“”

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> PvPers on GG maybe

Server? (EU or NA)
=> eu&na

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> couple of days ago

On which Playfield?
=> GG Orbit

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> I dont know just wanna know if its Randomised or Fix for the overclass teleport points cause it can abe abused to prefent it maybe block bases in GG orbit i dont know. Many stuff is like disabled in hws 13 or need checkover thats why that Request is made from me cheers.

Hey, the video you included seems private?

upsi second =) fixed =)

yes it would suck if there was only one spot it kicks u too. this would be problematic for many reasons. CV camping and ships stuck in each other are 2 that come to mind…

2 Likes

It’s a fixed 3kish area they always get warped to. I have camped it with my CV during a taw ABN fight and gotten several kills and ships. Yes you could also put a base there but it better be a big one, cv’s don’t have much trouble taking out an orbital base.

It got increased to +/-10km+ now. Before it was about 3km, right

4 Likes

thanks =)

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.