=> first seen when tax was taken at 19-11-21 09:10

Playfield:
=> CSW

Structure Name(s):
=> X-POI 150 MED cv

Structure ID(s):
=> 27262396

How can we help you now:
=> I jumped to CSW and noticed on the vessel list it shows my cv listed twice but only one is on the CSW playfield. I then looked at the player activity log and see I have been charged tax “735.001” for the cost of the ghost vessel.
“I am aware this is an ongoing issue since 11.0 was implemented“

Hey,

I refunded the tax, but wait a second:
You see the ships ingame in the registry? But they are not existing in CSW orbit?

That is correct, the cv is a ghost copy left from when I CSW from EU to NA. in this case I CSW’ed back to EU and it shows 2 cv’s with the same name on the list but only one is actively in the play field

I’ve made a point of not CSW’ing back to NA so the ghost is still on the EU csw list for me but if I enter CSW from the ECC EU the ghost cv will disappear but when I CSW back to NA the cv may leave a ghost copy behind.

Im have the same problem. My SV not deleted in EU server, but not exist phisically in the playfield… :open_mouth:

And EU cherged me with taxes in two times… 62 millions in taxes!!!

Im make a ticket

Please helpme @Jascha

Please do not create multiple tickets for the same thing and dont use the another ones ticket. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.