๐Ÿ† Giant Great HWS Garage Ship Contest ๐Ÿš€

thx

1 Like

an issue with exposing thrusters is the obnoxious light glow on SV with CV thrusters. any way around it?

Cover it with shutters

Yes, Covering with shutter window (transparent ! ) or with SV DecoVent01 or SV DecoVent01 is a good way to cover them. If shutter windows wonโ€™t do it, the Vents will.

Uncovered CV Thrusters on SV:

Covered with DecoVents02 and shutter windows (transparent ! ):

Please make sure to use the transparent shutter windows, because only they let the thrusters work.

1 Like

On many ships I used triangles and pyramids to leave only part of the thruster exposed. Is this okay or not?

Hi @Chaplain_5-15,
Beside the thruster you can place whatever you want. But behind the thruster even slopes or pyramid shapes are not allowed.

Please build NO Blocks ALL THE WAY behind the Thrusters:

Here are the transparent shutter windows that are allowed to use:

And the two Deco Vents That are allowed:

5 Likes

Thank you for the Clarification. Curves and slopes like that was exactly what I was wondering about.

Hint to everyone who want to test their stuff on the Creative Server:
to be able to also spawn your ships there to test the HWS Config, it is necessary to let me know your steam id / interest.
Iโ€™ll give you permissions to do so then.

But attention to everyone on the Creative Server: make sure you save your work regulary there and maybe remove it once you are done and spawn fresh if you join. That way nobody โ€œseesโ€ your work - if you care.

3 Likes

Is there a gg on the test server?

Not right now. Itโ€™s default scenario. Why?

Im creating thing just for gg so it would be nice to have a gg to test on.

There are only 2 planets available I just saw.

I have set the -13 Gravity on the Arid Planet now, so you can test it there.

Does it have hard layer?

Define โ€œhard layerโ€ plz

One that you cant mine thru

My Sandwich Layer invention is not active there and not possible right now.

2 Likes

Immediately am asking forgiveness for read more. When will we be able to see at least one ship from the exhibition in the garage HWS. Time goes by, conditions change! Willing to pay for 20ะบะบ Omnipotus with the shipping ! That to do, rules of the game make)))

1 Like

This is great thread.

Hi @Chaser, this is a contest, you have to wait for the winners. Only the winners will make it to the HWS Garage.

3 Likes