Give this thread some love!

Hi guys, I had an idea to improve multiplayer in the game. I posted it in the official eleon forums, but would like to make sure it gets some attention. If you like the idea or have a way to improve it can you comment on the thread so it gets some traction?

Thanks!

3 Likes

It’s a good idea. I’ll respond in more detail when I am off the phone. Official forum is a bit of a mess as most people there have never been in real PvP and do not understand the concerns at all. I suggest messaging Hummel of War directly as well.

Voted yes!! fantastic idea!

Assault
The assault class core/starter block would allow you to put the max guns on your ship but would be limited in the number of warp tanks it can carry (maybe just one warp tank.) It would also be limited in the number of cargo boxes (if any) you could place on it and constructors (if any). Also NO grow plots at all. THE GUNS RESTRICTIONS WERE PUT IN PLACE AS IT LAGS THERE SERVERS NOT AS ANYTHING ELSE SO MAYBE THE RESTRICTIONS THAT ARE IN PLACE NEED TO STAY INPLACE BECAUSE OF THIS LAG.

Support
As the names implies, it is meant to support the fleet. It can hold as many cargo boxes and constructors as you can fit. It also can have as many growing plots as you want. It can carry more warp fuel than the assault class (3 fuel tanks), but is limited on the guns. It can only have half the amount of guns as the assault. AGREE

Scout/Exploration
The exploration class should be able to jump the farthest (5 fuel tanks) and have the necessary equipment to survive. As such it can have a little of everything, some grow plots, some cargo boxes, and some constructors. It’s biggest drawback is it would be very limited on weapons, only can have 1/4th as the assault. Basically just enough to defend against npcs. DO NOT AGREE ONYL BEING THERE ARE SO MANY SKILLED PIRETS OUT THERE NOT NAMING ANY FACTIONS BUT IF A PVE PLAYERS WAS TO TAKE UP THIS KIND OF SHIP THEY WOULD HAVE NO CHANCE AGAINST THE PIRET FACTIONS. YOU MAY RETHING THIS KIND OF CORE TO BEING MORE LIKE THE SUPPORT CORE. AS MANY PVE PALERS EVEN THOUGH ENJOY PVP SOME TIMES JUST WANT TO LOG ON AND HAVE A QUIET NIGHT AND BE ABLE TO FIGHT OFF ANY ATTACKS COMMING THERE WAY AND NOT BE LIEK OKAY I HAVE NO DEFENCE I HAVE LOTS OF RECORSES AND THERE GOIGN TO KILL ME! AND TAKE ALL MY THINSG AND IM GOIGN TO BE STRANDED THIS WILL THEN MAKE THE PLAYER THINK WHAT IS THE POINT IN THIS CORE AND MAY END UP NOT PLAYING THE GAME DUE TO THIS.

1 Like