Gold Planet - SFT Base - Glitched Turrets

Exactly my point

1 Like

At least you admit you’re here to start drama. I for myself am not.

Then why would you necro this and @ the people who were in the SV docking thread?

Don’t start nothing won’t be nothing.

I would do that because it is relevant to the SV docking thread… Maybe you are having a difficult time seeing that

Impressive mental gymnastics

2 Likes

This is why you guys lost the argument. You keep failing to understand that who and what is irrelevant when discussing game mechanics.

You can dig up dirt and stir up drama all you want - but it won’t make you right

1 Like

Hey Nauttdog,

Rex closed the SV thread off for a reason. A decision has been made, if you gents want to discuss take it to a private thread or TS or anywhere but here.

1 Like

My original post was posted before he closed the SV thread. It looks like you and your pals are the ones reviving it. Also, none of you are moderators, so please refrain from telling the community how to use the forums.

Tells people that they’re posting is just to start drama.

Tells us not to tell people how to post.

http://imgur.com/ipWgVDY

1 Like

Looks like someone doesn’t understand the English language. Here is a hint: if it ends in a question mark, it is a question. :wink: :joy:

When did you stop beating your wife?

1 Like

@RexXxuS @hopskotch Any chance you could also lock this thread please?

Seems like a definite statement to me.

1 Like

This is funny!

Backed into a corner due to his own posts. Changes the subject.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

You quoted a question and said it was a statement. You’re embarrassed so now you’re going back to reference something else. I choose not to go back and forth with you and instead will go back to the original point

You’re right! It is very funny because they’re both now in the same faction!

That’s what you mean right?

Point to the question mark in the quotes.

And as you know Raven, rule 1.1 says “Don’t use any kind of unfair bugs or exploits that allow you to do things taht weren’t intended by the developers.”

Try again.

LOL