Got griefed and followed until I died

Hello, I have been playing on your server for about 2-3 days now. For the most part I have been loving all of it. THe awesome custom structures to explore, the intricate puzzles! It’s been a blast, but now I’ve come to realize depression all over again when a guy who saw me die, (while i am still on a starter planet) followed me in his SV until I died, and spawned far away enough from my backpack so that he could frisk it, and bolt out of there.

This is completely out of line, i do not know who did it, and frankly I don’t care any longer, but I would like to see if I could get my bag back from the 5 hours of work I had done to collect all my loot such as the T2 Rifle, my Plasma Cannon, and several hundred different types of components I had me from the reward of figuring out the Black Hole Miner puzzles.

Someone in server had also mentioned about a rule that is stated to not loot another players backpack whilst on a starter planet. Time of the happening was slightly before server restart. I do hope something can be done about this, please. I do very much enjoy the server, but after having lost so much work when I don’t normally even have the time to enjoy it, hurts. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Good Morning,

glad to hear you like our hard work we put into the server to make it unique.

After log crawling awhile I found out who it was and what your inventory was in addition to on what server you are playing and at what time.
All details which you please provide next time as well, following this link here:

The griefer lost all of his money and RP.
You got the inventory back.

Enjoy your stay and stay tuned for HWS 8, even more puzzles and custom POI + features coming…

4 Likes

Thank you so much! You all are the best! I’ll stay on this server always and will look forward to your updates!

2 Likes