Got kicked when entered Penthouse playfield cannot relog sorry again

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: When trying to get to bas base in penthouse get kicked with error message
Player(s) with issue: afrokism
Server: eu
Time (cb:time): 19h53
Playfield: Penthouse
Structure Name(s): none
Structure ID(s): none
How can we help you now: If you move me and the SV i won’t enter Penthouse till you tell me that is fixed. seems bugged for waterever reason, only came to recover the sv. sv (id: 27820776 )
Thank you

https://imageshack.us/i/plF808aQj

Hello @afrokism

sorry to hear. I tried myself and I was able to enter Penthouse. It’s either a corrupt structure or cache issue.
Can you try to clear your cache folder?

I unistall the game reboot re-install the game but same problem happen

If you move me and the SV i won’t enter Penthouse till you tell me that is fixed. seems bugged for waterever reason, only came to recover the sv. sv (id: 27820776 )

Three days that i’m stuck there please let me out :slight_smile:

Sorry for that.
I warped you and your SV to your base.
Let me know if the SV also made it. Not that the Playfield was not able to load it.

We will check Your Penthouse location

I’ll try when i come back from work, thanks for the action

I am in Binomi at my bas the sv too, with shipdown command was able to jump on it.
I think it’s the sv that is bugged id:27820776
the thruster doesn’t turn on nor RCS. the rest works fine.
Can i take off aliencore with multitool (it is a modified foundry) ?

If you have the according recycle level you could recycle it and get the alien core out.

Hi

I do not have the lvl but even if i had, i have no way to take to the recycling station in ECC as nor thrusters nor RCS works, so i assume i just have to delete it with the new ships limits mid November

Regards.

Hello @afrokism
the multitool does not give you the Alien Core back.
EGS Recycle 5 does. If you have it, you don’t need to fly to ECC anymore. You can use it globally, easy.
If you then additionally have OCD lvl 5, you can store it for the next season even.

If there is another bug with your structure, please create a new ticket.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.